Any suggestions on Ozempic storage?

J

Julai

Standard Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hi everyone đź‘‹
Has anyone had an experience while traveling with Ozempic?
I’m about to have long hours flight and I have some leftovers in my pen plus one more, but I’m not sure how to store Ozempic.
Thinking of a Thermo bag with ice.. Any advice would be great! Thanks

Reactions: hunhun
Julai said:
Hi everyone đź‘‹
I’m about to have long hours flight and I have some leftovers in my pen plus one more, but I’m not sure how to store Ozempic.
My question exactly lol - > what if Ozempic is not refrigerated?

I wanna pick up my first RX tomorrow (and take the first shot tomorrow night), but I'm planning on traveling in the next few weeks, so I'm also curious to know how long can ozempic be out of the fridge. Do I need to change my “day” to align better with travel?

Julai said:
Hi everyone đź‘‹
Hi, dear @Julai!
According to the guideline, unopened Ozempic should stay refrigerated until the first time you use it.
You can use opened pen for 56 days at room temperature between 59ºF to 86ºF (15ºC to 30ºC) or in a refrigerator between 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C).
Have a nice flight, dear!

StacyB said:
Hi, dear @Julai!
According to the guideline, unopened Ozempic should stay refrigerated until the first time you use it.
You can use opened pen for 56 days at room temperature between 59ºF to 86ºF (15ºC to 30ºC) or in a refrigerator between 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C).
Have a nice flight, dear!
Thank you StacyB. What a relief! I honestly hate the idea of taking a thermo bag for just one med anyways) I love packing as simple as possible for my trips.

Reactions: StacyB