Duromine cant notice any effect

M

missygrrl

Standard Member
Aug 24, 2022
Hi is there anyone that didnt notice any effect with Duromine? I took it for about 2wks but was disheartened as I had heard so many people talking about how it gave them lots of energy and suppressed appetite. I also had a friend that said as soon as she takes it, she has super human strength and energy. Me, I have felt nothing with it, and think maybe I am broken. Its too expensive to keep taking if its not going to work for me. My understanding is it should basically start working straight away - or have others found that they need to be taking it for a longer period of time before it starts to work?
The other thing for me, is I think I may have low stomach acid and wandering if maybe its not being digested in my stomach but just being flushed out of my system?
THanks for any responses :)

Reactions: StacyB
missygrrl said:
Hi is there anyone that didnt notice any effect with Duromine? I took it for about 2wks but was disheartened as I had heard so many people talking about how it gave them lots of energy and suppressed appetite. I also had a friend that said as soon as she takes it, she has super human strength and energy. Me, I have felt nothing with it, and think maybe I am broken. Its too expensive to keep taking if its not going to work for me. My understanding is it should basically start working straight away - or have others found that they need to be taking it for a longer period of time before it starts to work?
The other thing for me, is I think I may have low stomach acid and wandering if maybe its not being digested in my stomach but just being flushed out of my system?
Hello dear @missygrrl!
We all are different, and you know, Duromine may work differently for all of us. Yeah, many users experience a boost of energy. However, some people even feel tired when on Duromine. Both feelings are pretty normal. Some people notice results in the very first week, the others - after 2-4 weeks.

I would recommend you read the thread "Duromine doesn’t work". You may find it useful for you.

First of all, it's an appetite suppressant which helps you to eat less. You must change your eating habits, start a healthy diet, and exercise. Don't look on the scales, take measurements.

I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear! Believe in yourself, don't ever think of giving up!

missygrrl said:

StacyB said:
Hello dear @missygrrl!
We all are different, and you know, Duromine may work differently for all of us. Yeah, many users experience a boost of energy. However, some people even feel tired when on Duromine. Both feelings are pretty normal. Some people notice results in the very first week, the others - after 2-4 weeks.

I would recommend you read the thread "Duromine doesn’t work". You may find it useful for you.

First of all, it's an appetite suppressant which helps you to eat less. You must change your eating habits, start a healthy diet, and exercise. Don't look on the scales, take measurements.

I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear! Believe in yourself, don't ever think of giving up!
Hi @missygrrl. The 15mg duramine does absolutely nothing for me. I suggest trying the 30mg.

StacyB said:
Hello dear @missygrrl!

wonderful advice StacyB :)

you really are a Gem!
Thank you my darling, our beloved Forum is so much better with you around,
you have no idea how much inspiration your presence here is providing.. :heart:

Hugs
Dre

• Love
Reactions: StacyB
Dre said:
wonderful advice StacyB :)

you really are a Gem!
Thank you my darling, our beloved Forum is so much better with you around,