Is ozempic the best weight loss pill currently?

A

Applepiebaby

Premium Member
Oct 30, 2022
Hi!

I’m looking for help in knowing what is the best, fastest and longest lasting weight loss drug currently? I take duromine but am needing something better if possible or if there is one :)

I also eat about 600-800 cals a day, all healthy and exercise.

Reactions: StacyB
Hello dear @Applepiebaby!
That's great that you understand that Duromine is not a magic pill! However, I guess 600-800 calories is not enough for a healthy diet. You shouldn't forget about all the nutrients your body needs. I would recommend consuming approx.1500 calories a day. Thus, after you lose weight, you can keep these eating habits And stay healthy.
If we talk about different weight loss pills, I suggest you find the best one for you. I was able to lose 30 kilos on Duro. At the same time, my bf didn't find it so effective and took Phentermine which also works pretty well. We all are so different! I can't tell you that Duro is better than Ozempic or vice versa. It depends on your body, habits, initial weight, etc.
But you should remember that you don't need to "live on the scales". Some users see the changes in the very first week, but I started to notice the difference after the first month. So, my weight loss journey was very slow, but now I am happy about it!
How many kilos do you want/need to lose, dear?

Reactions: Kate