Can anyone help?

J

Jbri

Standard Member
Jul 29, 2022
Hey everyone,

I'm currently using saxenda and did see results for the first couple of months but feel like I've now stagnated. I've been advised to look into ozempic but am running into supply issues. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you
J

Hi Jbri, welcome to our friendly community! ;)

Do you know the dosage of Ozempic you need? Please check out our Trusted Sellers page, Charlotte, Anne_R and Jane offer some Ozempic pens (limited stock!).
NB!: To contact any of the sellers, you need to be a Premium member, you may upgrade your account HERE
Also, I highly recommend you check out our informative article about Ozempic, since it appears to be a new medication for you after Saxenda.

Hugs,
Kate

I’ve just ordered Ozempic let’s see as not used too Cryto from the trusted sellers. Saxander didn’t work for me from my doctor I put weight on. I’m just waiting a reply happy too share info and delivery times etc once I hear back x

Hi @Jeanie2101
Do not worry - all of our sellers are 100% trusted since they were tested and approved by the administration and our loyal members for years! And Charlotte is among the top ones;)
I wish you a successful experience and waiting for your first update!

Reactions: Dre and Jeanie2101
Jbri said:
Hey everyone,

I'm currently using saxenda and did see results for the first couple of months but feel like I've now stagnated. I've been advised to look into ozempic but am running into supply issues. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you
J
Hello dear @Jbri,
Did you managed to upgrade your account? Do you need any help?
Just let me know. I will be happy to help :)

Hey @Jbri,
Did you start your Ozempic weight loss journey? How is it going?