It seems Saxenda not working anymore

P

pr00n

Premium Member
Feb 17, 2021
Hi All! :)
I’m down 11 kg in 2.5 months. I like the effect of Saxenda drug but my weight loss has stalled at the same point for 2 weeks now. And I don’t feel the same effect I did in the beginning but I want it back! Lol. Looks like this drug stopped working for me... My Saxenda dose is now 1.2, I used to have 1.8 but the heartburn was too much and I didn’t feel the higher dose made a difference in my cravings. I have been increasing it gradually as I feel the dose I was at wasn’t working much. Any suggestions please?

pr00n said:
Hi All! :)
I’m down 11 kg in 2.5 months. I like the effect of Saxenda drug but my weight loss has stalled at the same point for 2 weeks now. And I don’t feel the same effect I did in the beginning but I want it back! Lol. Looks like this drug stopped working for me... My Saxenda dose is now 1.2, I used to have 1.8 but the heartburn was too much and I didn’t feel the higher dose made a difference in my cravings. I have been increasing it gradually as I feel the dose I was at wasn’t working much. Any suggestions please?
Hello, dear @pr00n, how many calories a day do you consume? Are you physically active? Please share your diet and physical activity.
There are different ways:
1. Eat about 1000-1200 calories a day if you eat more now
2. Eat small portions but more times a day (5-6, 3 meals, 2-3 snacks)
3. Increase physical activity
4. Increase calorie intake for a few days (sometimes it really works)
5. Ask your doctor about the dosing regimen