Proven Ozempic and Phentermine for sale - Straight From European Suppliers

laurazali said:
I’m a first time user what mg do I need starting off and can I purchase Ozempic from you please
Hi @laurazali,
I've sent you a personal message ;)

Reactions: laurazali
Hi everyone,

I've got a new delivery!! Available are the following Ozempic products:
  • 2 х Ozempic 0.25 mg - 490 USD
  • 10 х Ozempic 0.5 mg - 490 USD
  • 2 х Ozempic 1 mg - 580 USD
👉 Please note, due to severe worldwide shortage, currently Ozempic is like gold dust - very difficult to get. So, don’t delay and place your order today!

PS: The nearest deliveries dates are not known❗️

Sincerely yours,
Jane

Reactions: StacyB and Jica
Hi ladies how do I purchase ozempic ?

Jane said:
Hi everyone,

👉 Please note, due to severe worldwide shortage, currently Ozempic is like gold dust - very difficult to get. So, don’t delay and place your order today!

Sincerely yours,
Jane
How do I order

Reactions: Jane
Jane said:
Hello to all forum users! My name is Jane and I am the official representative of our online store on this forum. We are one of the largest Phentermine world’s licensed pharmaceutical suppliers. Unlike others, we collaborate directly with major manufacturers, which allows us to provide the best prices and be confident in the quality of our products.

photo_2019-01-04_16-46-52.jpg

At the moment, according to the rules of the forum, we sent 3 parcels to Australia, which successfully reached the indicated address. Based on this, the administration allowed us to create this thread. At the moment, we obtained the status of a "Proven seller".

Dear users, to view prices on all products and place an order please visit
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

The following items are be available for ordering online:
  1. Ozempic 1 mg - 1 pen - 580 USD
  2. Ozempic 0.5 mg - 1 pen - 490 USD
  3. Saxenda - 5 pens - 850 USD
  4. Saxenda - 1 pen - 200 USD
  5. Duromine 15 mg - 280 USD
  6. Duromine 30 mg - 325 USD
  7. Duromine 40 mg - 350 USD
  8. Sibutramine - 253.50 USD
  9. Mysimba 28 tabs - 250 USD
  10. Tenuate Retard 75 mg - 277.5 USD
  11. Clenbuterol (Monores®) - 70.5 USD
Notes:
  • Shipments are made 2 days after payment is received
  • Shipments are made via TNT and UPS express
  • Delivery to Australia and NZ takes 3 to 5 days after order processing
Payment options:
  • No minimum order
  • Payment on the site using VISA, Master Card
76d4199c-2503-442e-97f6-3294e35b886f-jpeg.2668
How much is the Ozempic 3 pens 1mg please posted to Aus

Yesterday's stock was sold out within 8 hours❗️ New arrival ✅ Don't delay, and place your order today! The nearest delivery dates are not known.

Just a reminder: all Registered members can place an order at my online store. You don’t even need to contact me directly. Just visit my store and shop online!

2022-08-31 18.22.44.jpg

Thank you.
Jane

Reactions: StacyB
Jane said:
Hi everyone,

Sincerely yours,
Jane
Hi Jane - the 2 x Ozempic is that for 2 boxes with 4 doses in each and are these still available at this pricing. When would be the soonest you could ship to Australia?

Kazza65 said:
Hi Jane - the 2 x Ozempic is that for 2 boxes with 4 doses in each and are these still available at this pricing. When would be the soonest you could ship to Australia?
Hi @Kazza65,

Jane said:
Yesterday's stock was sold out within 8 hours❗️ New arrival ✅ Don't delay, and place your order today! The nearest delivery dates are not known.

Just a reminder: all Registered members can place an order at my online store. You don’t even need to contact me directly. Just visit my store and shop online!

2022-08-31 18.22.44.jpg

Thank you.
Jane
Hi Jane can I purchase Ozempic please, as much as I can get. I have been prescribed this from GP & now not able to get it.

leeannosman said:
Hi Jane can I purchase Ozempic please, as much as I can get. I have been prescribed this from GP & now not able to get it.
Hi @leeannosman,

Hi Jane

I’ve got prescriptions for Ozempic. Can I pls purchase from you? I joined and became a member for this specific reason. I’m in Sydney Australia. Thank you Maly

malynakano said:
Hi Jane

I’ve got prescriptions for Ozempic. Can I pls purchase from you? I joined and became a member for this specific reason. I’m in Sydney Australia. Thank you Maly
Hi @malynakano,

Jane said:
Hi @malynakano,
Hi Jane, I would like to purchase Ozimpec from you.

Hi Jane, apologies, I am new on here amd sent the last message on the back of someone else’s.. I would like to purchase Ozimpec, I am Queensland Australia. Do you ship to Aus and how long does it take for delivery? Thank you 😊

SandyH said:
Hi Jane, apologies, I am new on here amd sent the last message on the back of someone else’s.. I would like to purchase Ozimpec, I am Queensland Australia. Do you ship to Aus and how long does it take for delivery? Thank you 😊
Hi @SandyH,

Yes please I would like the larger one please. Can I get 2 please. What do I do next to secure my order

leeannosman said:
Yes please I would like the larger one please. Can I get 2 please. What do I do next to secure my order
Hi @leeannosman,