Purchases

B

Bellarubes

Premium Member
Feb 11, 2022
Australia
Has any one actually purchased from this site?
I was sent PayPal request last night. I was asked to pay via friends and family. This gives me no guarantee if the product is not received??
Can any one please share their experiences of purchase ?

Hello, dear @Bellarubes!
You are not alone who is afraid of some actions on the Forum. I can guarantee that you are safe if you buy here from Proven sellers. These members are specially marked as "proven seller", "well-known seller" or " top seller". All these marked sellers are verified by the administration of the Forum. And we have never had problems with them. If something goes wrong, you can always contact me or @April, and we will be happy to resolve any issue for you :)

At the same time, we kindly ask you not to buy from simple members as they can be scammers. We have also created a list of scammers. However they can change their nicknames. So, if the member is not marked as the "seller" on the Forum, you can't be sure that you ever receive your parcel. That's why we make a verification.

You can read the reviews from users who have purchased from Forum's sellers here - https://ngu.team/community/forums/buy-duromine-from-proven-sellers.104/

And here is one more recent thread from a user who was afraid to buy - https://ngu.team/community/threads/a-bit-weary.16914/

I hope this information will help you.
If you still are not sure, just let me know the name of the seller :)

Last edited:
Bellarubes said:
I was sent PayPal request last night. I was asked to pay via friends and family. This gives me no guarantee if the product is not received??
Hey, I am here for a few years with these guys. Bought 4 or 5 times from the sellers here. Even didn't think about this. I also paid via friends and family. The first time I ordered from Charlotte, received my Duro pretty fast. Other times from Anne_R. They send tracking numbers and you can easily track the order. The service is on top. Which seller did you order from?

@Bellarubes actually, when you purchase anything online, you cant be sure, it doesn't matter what you buy. Before I bought Duromine online, I read the reviews from users in their seller's threads, asked other users as well. I can highly recommend this forum, especially @Anne_R !

I have ordered from both @Anne_R and @Charlotte both delivered express pot with zero issues

Reactions: April and Sarahholt
Hi
Bellarubes said:
Hi Bellarubes,

Did you manage to order Duromine from one of the sellers?
If yes, how was your experience?

Bellarubes said:
I was the same at 1st. I’ve purchased from both Anne and Charlotte, paid through PayPal friends and family, received tracking number the following day then product a day or 2 later. The only thing that got me to trust their service is that they have a reputation to uphold on this site. I’ve never had a problem.

Reactions: StacyB
StacyB said:
Hello, dear @Bellarubes!
You are not alone who is afraid of some actions on the Forum. I can guarantee that you are safe if you buy here from Proven sellers. These members are specially marked as "proven seller", "well-known seller" or " top seller". All these marked sellers are verified by the administration of the Forum. And we have never had problems with them. If something goes wrong, you can always contact me or @April, and we will be happy to resolve any issue for you :)

At the same time, we kindly ask you not to buy from simple members as they can be scammers. We have also created a list of scammers. However they can change their nicknames. So, if the member is not marked as the "seller" on the Forum, you can't be sure that you ever receive your parcel. That's why we make a verification.

You can read the reviews from users who have purchased from Forum's sellers here - https://ngu.team/community/forums/buy-duromine-from-proven-sellers.104/

And here is one more recent thread from a user who was afraid to buy - https://ngu.team/community/threads/a-bit-weary.16914/

I hope this information will help you.
If you still are not sure, just let me know the name of the seller :)
Does anyone sell Ozempic please ?

Golding1256 said:
Does anyone sell Ozempic please ?
Hello dear @Golding1256 ,
Currently, we have 2 sellers (Australian and European) who have Ozempic in stock (0.25, 0.5 and 1 mg).

StacyB said:
Hello dear @Golding1256 ,
Currently, we have 2 sellers (Australian and European) who have Ozempic in stock (0.25, 0.5 and 1 mg).
Hi Stacy
Who are these sellers? I am would like buy Ozempic

Thank you

Cantikjanu said:
Hi Stacy
Who are these sellers? I am would like buy Ozempic

Thank you
Hello dear.
@Jane and @Charlotte ;)