So here’s my Ozempic weight loss report

A

AshPun

New Member
Premium Member
Feb 17, 2021
1
2
3
Hi lovelies!

I’ve been on Ozempic injection for almost 2 months now, 6 weeks to be exact and 6.5 kg are gone. Slow? Maybe, but I’m still happy, besides you know it’s always better to lose slow and steady for your health.
I just came back from seeing my doctor and guess what I’m down a total of 24kgs‼️🎊 first 18 kgs with keto for a year. For me it’s absolutely incredible result! My doc is up to increasing me a dose from 0.5mg to 1 mg. Is anybody seeing great results on 1mg dose? Side effects? I haven’t had any so far.
 
  • Love
Reactions: nwoods87 and StacyB
Hello, dear @AshPun! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience with us! :heart_eyes:
I guess, 1 mg definitely works better than 0.5. And I am happy to hear that you had no side effects before. I hope you won't have it on 1 mg as well. But you know, it's so individual. And nobody knows what to expect. However, for 2 months on Ozempic, your body gets used to the drug, and you shouldn't experience any severe side effects.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear!
 
AshPun said:
Hi lovelies!

I’ve been on Ozempic injection for almost 2 months now, 6 weeks to be exact and 6.5 kg are gone. Slow? Maybe, but I’m still happy, besides you know it’s always better to lose slow and steady for your health.
I just came back from seeing my doctor and guess what I’m down a total of 24kgs‼️🎊 first 18 kgs with keto for a year. For me it’s absolutely incredible result! My doc is up to increasing me a dose from 0.5mg to 1 mg. Is anybody seeing great results on 1mg dose? Side effects? I haven’t had any so far.
Go you! That’s awesome! My doctor has given my the prescription for Ozempic but I can’t get it anywhere due to the stool I shortage. If anyone knows where to find stock please let me know!
 
BB008 said:
Go you! That’s awesome! My doctor has given my the prescription for Ozempic but I can’t get it anywhere due to the stool I shortage. If anyone knows where to find stock please let me know!
Hello, dear @BB008 ! We have sellers who sell Ozempic; they update their stock from time to time.
You can find proven sellers in this CATEGORY.
 
StacyB said:
Hello, dear @BB008 ! We have sellers who sell Ozempic; they update their stock from time to time.
You can find proven sellers in this CATEGORY.
What's the price for Ozempic?
 
Jica said:
What's the price for Ozempic?
Hello, dear @Jica!
I am not sure about the prices. You'd better ask the sellers. @Charlotte sells Ozempic ;)
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
0
Views
292
saffy13
S
A
Replies
3
Views
612
April
April
StacyB
Replies
0
Views
644
StacyB
StacyB