Why am I not losing weight on Ozempic?

B

brby

Standard Member
Feb 17, 2021
Why am I not losing weight or inches with Ozempic drug?
Been on it for about a month and I only lost two inches on my waist, but it seems they came back this morning. I hardly eat, I don’t exercise because of my health issues. When I do eat I can handle small amounts of food, but at least I do my best to choose healthy products. I just don’t understand. I am in my menopause and I want to lose some weight. Thanks for reading.

brby said:
Why am I not losing weight or inches with Ozempic drug?
Been on it for about a month and I only lost two inches on my waist, but it seems they came back this morning. I hardly eat, I don’t exercise because of my health issues. When I do eat I can handle small amounts of food, but at least I do my best to choose healthy products. I just don’t understand. I am in my menopause and I want to lose some weight. Thanks for reading.
Hello, dear @brby!
I am so sorry to hear that... That's a really poor result for a month. I would recommend you visit an endocrinologist. Maybe you have some hormone issues because of menopause?
Usually, doctors advise you to stop your weight-loss journey if you have no results in 12 weeks. So, you have time. Maybe your body needs more time to start Ozempic to work better.