Do you feel like Duromine doesn't work for you? Or, maybe you have your personal tips & tricks on how to accelerate Duromine action?
Feel free to use this thread to share your thoughts with the community!
 
I have been taking 15mg Duromine now for 1 month . I have only lost a kilo . What am I doing to wrong . I eat healthy , smaller portions. I have breakfast and dinner . Try to make sure I drink water .
 
Snippet said:
I have been taking 15mg Duromine now for 1 month . I have only lost a kilo . What am I doing to wrong . I eat healthy , smaller portions. I have breakfast and dinner . Try to make sure I drink water .
Hello, dear @Snippet! What is your daily calorie intake? You should consume at least 1200 calories each day. I would suggest you increase your calorie intake for a few days and then go back to 1200 calories.
One more important question. Are you physically active?
You can also read other threads on this issue HERE.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Pixie007
StacyB said:
Hello, dear @Snippet! What is your daily calorie intake? You should consume at least 1200 calories each day. I would suggest you increase your calorie intake for a few days and then go back to 1200 calories.
One more important question. Are you physically active?
You can also read other threads on this issue HERE.
No I'm not really active other than work. I work 5-6 days per week. Then when I'm home on constantly on the go . Does Duromine 15mg actually work
 
Hey, @Snippet, Duromine isn't a magic pill. It helps you to suppress your appetite and works together with healthy eating and exercise. Two meals a day it's not a healthy way of eating. Eat small portions but 6 times a day with snacks.
15 mg is the smallest dose. Some people achieve great results on 15 mg and don't experience any side effects. Other people find it not so strong and increase the dose to 30 mg. But again, it doesn't work itself if you don't change your eating habits.
1kilo in a month sounds rather strange. Did you ask your doctor?
 
Hi guys,
I’ve been taking Duromine 30mg intermittently for about 3 months now. So I will be on it for a few days and off for a few days. The last 2 months I’ve felt no effects at all - like the dry mouth, loss of sleep, loss of appetite

So I decided to increase to duromine 40mg and have been taking it for 4 days in a row. First 2 days it did suppress my appetite but now onto day 3 and 4 and it feels like I haven’t even taken anything..

I take it around 9am on an empty stomach

does anyone have any idea why this is happening? I’m wondering if it’s my body building a tolerance to Duromine, or if it’s an absorption issue?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dre
Hello Nincompoop
nice to meet you and welcome to our beloved Forum :)

are you drinking plenty of water? it's a cliche i know but it is so true :p
also Exercise is a key weapon when we are using Duromine! make sure you are doing some type of exercise every day,
i would also suggest eating breakfast first, then fruit is a great snack throughout the day..

oh and of course you can try the old trick, 'day on day off'
take your duro and then skip the following day, it has always worked for me and many others on the Forum ;)

and remember my friend that Duromine is Magic! like owning 'Harry Potters' Wand,
it will only work if you believe in it..

if you have anymore questions i am never far away.

Hugs
Dre
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anne_R
Nincompoop said:
Hi guys,
I’ve been taking Duromine 30mg intermittently for about 3 months now. So I will be on it for a few days and off for a few days. The last 2 months I’ve felt no effects at all - like the dry mouth, loss of sleep, loss of appetite

So I decided to increase to duromine 40mg and have been taking it for 4 days in a row. First 2 days it did suppress my appetite but now onto day 3 and 4 and it feels like I haven’t even taken anything..

I take it around 9am on an empty stomach

does anyone have any idea why this is happening? I’m wondering if it’s my body building a tolerance to Duromine, or if it’s an absorption issue?
Hi there,

I tried Duromine a year ago, took 30mg for three months and had no effect on me. This was unusual for me as 7yr ago i had tried it and successfully lost over 20kg. I wasnt feeling right in my stomach/digestive system as i was always bloated and felt horrible. I ended up seeing my doctor and naturopath and discovered i had SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth). I went on a very strict eating and herbal medicine regime to treat my SIBO.

After treating the SIBO i tried Duromine again and in the first three weeks i have gone from 90kg to 86kg. I discussed this with my doctor and she agrees that no matter how much Duromine i would have taken i was not going to lose any weight as long as the SIBO was taking over my digestive system.

It may be worth checking to see if you have any underlying issue (such as SIBO) that may be impacting the performance of Duromine.

Best of luck
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kate
chubbymonkey said:
Hi, new here and started Duromine one month ago, the first week was great with 1.5kg lost, second week 1kg, third only 300g and fourth nothing. I feel like I have stagnated I was on 30mg and the Doctor has increased it to 40mg which I have taken for a few days. My appetite is suppressed and energy feels fine. I eat two meals a day about 400 calories each and I have a glass of milk in the morning. My only snacks are weight watchers bars 1 or 2 a day. The weight isn't coming off anymore and I feel pretty depressed about it. Not quite sure what is going on! Can anyone help?

I have taken Reductil previously a few years ago and had some success with it although it raised my blood pressure horribly. Duromine side effects seem a lot less and my blood pressure is only slightly elevated.
Hi there,
Try having a day of eating apples and water only (or black tea/coffee) that works for me or I have nothing to eat except a large steak (on it's own) at night - both will re-set your weight loss. I had the same issue as you and was given the same advice as I was going crazy not understanding why my weight loss came to a halt. Also if you are stressed, your body will hold onto calories so try to destress also as this will give you a better overall result. I'm a stress head and my doctor told me my body was holding onto the weight because it was playing with my hormones. He was right. I just tried to zone out and know that nothing in my life is going to be that bad that I can't manage it.
Good luck,

Duke
 
@Duke21, you are absolutely right about the hormones! Positive vibes are an important key to successful weight loss. It's all in our heads!
At the same time, you should think twice before you decide to cut your daily calorie intake to almost zero. Yes, it helps to lose some kilos for the first time but then your body switches the accumulation mode. And starts to accumulate the fat to keep the vital processes. Don't forget that your energy is produced by fat. And if you want to keep your body healthy, you just need to cut your daily calories intake. But it doesn't mean that you should forget about all the meals and eat once a day.
However, it's always up to you! Your life, your choices :)
I wish you a successful weight loss journey!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dre
Hey, month one was great but now it’s month two and I’m so hungry all the time.

I’m on duromine 30
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlotte
Kadat said:
Hey, month one was great but now it’s month two and I’m so hungry all the time.

I’m on duromine 30
Hi Kadat,

It may happen if you've added more physical activity than you did earlier.
 
Kadat said:
Hey, month one was great but now it’s month two and I’m so hungry all the time.

I’m on duromine 30
Did you try 40 mg? If you need a proven Duromine 40 mg seller, I'm here to help you :)
 
Hi Char
Charlotte said:
Did you try 40 mg? If you need a proven Duromine 40 mg seller, I'm here to help you :)
Hi Charlotte, how do i get in touch with you? I would like to buy. Thank you
 
CLaura said:
Hi Char

Hi Charlotte, how do i get in touch with you? I would like to buy. Thank you
Hello Claura,
Being a Premium Member, you get access to the ‘Sell’ private zone on the forum, where you can find and contact the relevant seller directly and read customer reviews.
To access the private zone, you have to register and pay for your annual forum subscription by following this link: https://ngu.team/buy-duromine/
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I’d be happy to help.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dre
Kadat said:
Hey, month one was great but now it’s month two and I’m so hungry all the time.

I’m on duromine 30
Hi Kadat :)

These 4 tips are a helpful was reduce hunger (and are scientifically based):

1. Increase protein and leafy greens in your diet
2. Reduce carbohydrates in your diet (as this affects sugar cravings which stimulate hunger)
3. Drink 2 litres of water daily
4. Get at least 8 hours of sleep (poor sleep affects hormones which stimulate hunger).

Wishing you lots of success!
 
  • Like
Reactions: StacyB and Dre
@Lady, fantastic tips! Thank you for sharing!
I would also add some Tips To Improve Your Sleep:
1. Make sure you take the pill at the same time daily. If you start taking at 6.00 a.m. then do this every day. This will teach your body to spread the energy evenly throughout a day.

2. Your daily activity should be higher than ever.

3. Take 4-6 meals per day.

4. Spend less time in your bedroom during the day

5. Before you go to bed in the evening, air the room.

6. Before sleep, take a glass of warm milk or a sedative tincture (herbal-based - for example Passiflora). Just a couple of teaspoons.

7. Read a book instead of TV or computer at least an hour before you are going to bed.

8. Make sure your last meal was at least 2 hours before sleep.

9. Take a walk in the evening.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lady
GoldMISK said:
Everything will be fine. From the beginning, the effect is not visible. But then it shows up
Hello, dear @GoldMISK!
Welcome to our friendly community!
Thank you for sharing your experience! How long do you take Duromine for? Please share your progress with us if possible :innocent:
 
magenta19 said:
I am a 21 year old girl which started Duromine yesterday. I weigh 89 kilos. I was really nervous starting duromine due to all known side affects, but I really did not become affected by any yesterday. I ate quite healthy and did strenuous excersise at night, becides a bit of a head ache and feeling a little "zoned out" I have not felt anything else. I had no trouble sleeping last night. I am on the 15mg. do you think that it may not be working for me? I have not been really hungry but as per information make sure i do eat healthy just so my body does not starve.

I'm worried! help! because I have no side affects does it mean it's not working or am I just lucky?

thanks guys!
magenta19 said:
I am a 21 year old girl which started Duromine yesterday. I weigh 89 kilos. I was really nervous starting duromine due to all known side affects, but I really did not become affected by any yesterday. I ate quite healthy and did strenuous excersise at night, becides a bit of a head ache and feeling a little "zoned out" I have not felt anything else. I had no trouble sleeping last night. I am on the 15mg. do you think that it may not be working for me? I have not been really hungry but as per information make sure i do eat healthy just so my body does not starve.

I'm worried! help! because I have no side affects does it mean it's not working or am I just lucky?

thanks guys!
My guess is you need to increase to either 30 or 40 mgs then you'll start feeling the side effects.
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
1
Views
511
StacyB
StacyB
C
Replies
2
Views
932
farside
farside
D
Replies
7
Views
959
Deborahcares
D