How to bypass the TGA lock and gain access to NGU? ✅

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Why is the Never Give Up Team Forum inaccessible from Australia?
The NGU Forum, Never Give Up Team Forum, ex. Duromine Forum, was blocked on May 15 - TGA for all residents of Australia.

How to access the Never Give Up Team site from Australia?
To access NGU, you need to install any VPN service on your PC or mobile phone, we recommend NordVPN.

What is an alternative and fast way to communicate with sellers:
Install the Telegram application and join our official group. It will take only 1 minute for all. :heart:

Which addresses is the site available at?
#NGU, #NeverGiveUpTeam, #F*uck TGA, #Ozempic Australia, #Duromine Australia

Hello to everyone on our Beloved Forum :)

my team "The Slayers" are currently working on a 'Hack' to get around all this TGA Bullshit,
we may not need a VPN after all ;)

we will confirm soon..

Hugs
Dre

Hi Beloved Forum Members :)

so as it currently stands,
those of us who live in Australia are blocked from accessing the Forum by the TGA

"The Slayers" have found a way to keep using the Forum without needing to instal a VPN ;)

Here is what you do:
the Forum Admin Team has been sending Email updates recently about what has been going on,
you will need to open the one that is Titled 'See what you have Missed' which includes recent posts etc..
scroll down to a Thread and click on the "Read More" button,
that will open up a new Tab and send you straight to the Forum,
then log in as normal using your 'User name' and Password.

save this in your "Favourites Toolbar" if you are using a PC or "Bookmarks/Favourites" if your using a SmartPhone :)
then log back out, click down the opened Tab and if you want to, log out of your emails..

all you need to do from then on is click on your new "Favourites" link and Voila!

i have been using this for the past few days without a VPN and it works every time,
it's like a back door into the Forum which bypasses the TGA block.

if anyone has any questions? i'm never far away x

Hugs
Dre

Can anyone discuss about what duromine is doing for them please. I thought this is a support group like the previous one. Where we discussed and helped each other

Hello dear @Gab75,

Of course, it is the same Forum and the same mission. :heart:

I was using Duromine 30 mg and then increased to 40 mg. I've lost 13 kg in 6-7 months. Then I tried Ozempic, the lowest dosage, because my body became immune to Duromine. However, after one month with minimum results, I tried Ozempic 1 mg. It works well for me. I continue losing.

If you have any questions about these meds, don't hesitate to ask :)

You can also check the Forum's threads and read about other users' experiences.

Reactions: April