Weight Loss Motivation

motivation-dont-give-up.jpg

Reactions: Vix and Kate
Hey! I will join you on mini goals, starting today so here goes, my goal Is a minimum of 1 kg per week. Starting at 85.2 (I think that was yesterday's and I did have pizza and burger oh well it was a treat haven't had them for 3 months already) and the first month I would like to get down to 79 km at least :)

Reactions: IWantToBeHappy
letsdothis said:
Hey! I will join you on mini goals, starting today so here goes, my goal Is a minimum of 1 kg per week. Starting at 85.2 (I think that was yesterday's and I did have pizza and burger oh well it was a treat haven't had them for 3 months already) and the first month I would like to get down to 79 km at least :)
We have the same stats. I was 85.7kg when I started 11 weeks ago. 164cm. Yay for mini goals. :)
Xx

Awesome as loolink forward to regular updates, I'm 1.62 cm ! 5kg for march definitely seems do-able as long as 11 weeks controlled eating have prepared you for easter .. it's now or never !

letsdothis said:
Awesome as loolink forward to regular updates, I'm 1.62 cm ! 5kg for march definitely seems do-able as long as 11 weeks controlled eating have prepared you for easter .. it's now or never !
Haha, yeah Im totally prepared for easter. Not worried about that at all. 5 kilos in the 3rd month is unlikely because of having less to lose. We'll see :) x

This it true ! Are you weighing yourself through March to keep track or a surprise at the end I couldn't help myself said I wasn't jumping on the scales, only once weekly... well day 2 and I'm down from 85.7 - 83.7 ... been eating and just what I already had planned for the weekend... hoping it slows down a bit!

letsdothis said:
This it true ! Are you weighing yourself through March to keep track or a surprise at the end I couldn't help myself said I wasn't jumping on the scales, only once weekly... well day 2 and I'm down from 85.7 - 83.7 ... been eating and just what I already had planned for the weekend... hoping it slows down a bit!
I weigh myself everyday just to keep on track. Good luck for your first week, it's exciting times ahead!!!

Yep looks like I'm following suit thanks, and yes very exciting... I have a good feeling about this weightless venture... sure to eventually get it right