Lack Of Sleep. Tips To Improve Your Sleep - [UPDATED 2021]

Didonna said:
yes. They probably ask for an id and why u need it. Say “hay fever” :joy: u will get it
Thank you heaps! Will get some tomorrow, hopefully that works haha

2tree said:
It might settle down. The first few nights I couldn't sleep. Now 2 weeks in, I'm sleeping fine. I do take a restivit but I used to anyway. Hope you get over your virus and can try again because once you get past the side effects it is worth it!

Dobrar said:
It might settle down. The first few nights I couldn't sleep. Now 2 weeks in, I'm sleeping fine. I do take a restivit but I used to anyway. Hope you get over your virus and can try again because once you get past the side effects it is worth it!
Oh really? I just feel like I was going insane being awake for sooooo long and I was starting to get frustrated!! :pensive: I'm feeling better this afternoon, I'm going to go to the chemist tomorrow and if I get a decent nights sleep tonight I think I'll take duromine tomorrow. Thank you!

Hi all,

I spent a month on 30mg and loss just shy of 5kg (over Christmas!), and the doctor and I discussed upping the medication as I would often be hungry as I went to bed or as I got up. I've been on 40mg for 4 days now, and I can't sleep! Last night I got about 90min, and the night before about 4 hours. Really hoping this passes!

Reactions: SayWhat and Joleek
delta1juliet said:
Hi all,

I spent a month on 30mg and loss just shy of 5kg (over Christmas!), and the doctor and I discussed upping the medication as I would often be hungry as I went to bed or as I got up. I've been on 40mg for 4 days now, and I can't sleep! Last night I got about 90min, and the night before about 4 hours. Really hoping this passes!
Hello, dear @delta1juliet :sun:
Sometimes it happens, but don't worry.
Try to take Duromine at 5 AM.
As a rule, insomnia subsides by day 3-5 from the beginning of Duromine course. You can use some tips to fight insomnia - https://ngu.team/community/threads/lack-of-sleep-tips-to-improve-your-sleep-updated-2020.2965/
I wish you a successful weight loss journey! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SayWhat
delta1juliet said:
Hi all,

Yeah, it's a common side effect :pensive: I couldn't sleep for a week, then it stopped.

It will go away soon

Hey, @delta1juliet! Try to take the pills first thing in the morning. Don't forget to drink plenty of water!
If you feel that nothing helps, just skip a day. It takes up to one week for your body to get used to the pills. Just don't panic, avoid the stress.
Stay safe :kissing_heart:

Reactions: April
delta1juliet said:
Hi all,

Hey! First of all, congratulations on getting rid of 5 kilos!! (taking into account that you did it during the Christmas period, you're a HERO:bomb::bomb::bomb:
It seems that Duromine 40 mg is too strong for your body now:LLL But, as other people already told, the most common side effect should go away with time.
Water is your best friend ;):heart:

Good luck on your weight loss journey!!

Day one yesterday of duromine 30mg... Other than a dry mouth had a good day. Came to bed time absolutely exhausted after work.... And guess what?! I tossed and turned 4.5hrs sleep!!! Please tell me it gets easier.... I can't handle no sleep - although I feel like I've slept 8hrs! Work in 2.5hours...

Skinnyjay said:
Day one yesterday of duromine 30mg... Other than a dry mouth had a good day. Came to bed time absolutely exhausted after work.... And guess what?! I tossed and turned 4.5hrs sleep!!! Please tell me it gets easier.... I can't handle no sleep - although I feel like I've slept 8hrs! Work in 2.5hours...
I’m in the same boat as you can’t sleep dry mouth I hope it gets easier for both of us xx

QueenA said:
I’m in the same boat as you can’t sleep dry mouth I hope it gets easier for both of us xx
Thanks chick! Same goes for you. Xo

Skinnyjay said:
I’m on day 5, the sleep was better last night :rolleyes: