Duromine Day 5

visulnoptii said:
Hy girls,
it is nearly 2 weeks (on Wednesday) and I only lost 1.5 kilos. But I am measuring my body and it seems the centimeters are going away...yayyyy
I am doing 3 -4 times/week the walking and of course I eat healthier than befor taking Duromine.
Do you measure yourself? I have a notebook and every Monday morning I intend to do it.
Good luck!

Hi Visu

well done on your weigh loss. and cm loss. I haven't measure myself at all. but I really want to, I just need to get myself a measuring tape. I firmly believe that cm loss is greater than weight. because weight fluctuates with a lot of factors. and cm loss is where you notice a difference. and where you notice clothes fitting better or getting bigger. so I also cannot wait to measure myself.

good luck on the rest of your journey ;)

Reactions: Tan
Hi Yols,
Thank you for you words. This means a lot to me. Yes the kilos fluctuates even befor the period time when we retain water. And even if we eat veggies a lot we retain water those days as well.
I wish that everyone on this forum would be more active but no.
Keep in touch

Yols_69 said:
Hi Visu

well done on your weigh loss. and cm loss. I haven't measure myself at all. but I really want to, I just need to get myself a measuring tape. I firmly believe that cm loss is greater than weight. because weight fluctuates with a lot of factors. and cm loss is where you notice a difference. and where you notice clothes fitting better or getting bigger. so I also cannot wait to measure myself.

good luck on the rest of your journey ;)

Day 10

So this week has been incredibly hard so far. I'm constantly hungry!! I thought this pill is supposed to an appetite suppressant?? I'm basically eating less forcing myself by will power this week, cause I'm starving and all I want is a good plate of comfort food. the cold doesn't help either.
and this constant bland taste in my mouth also drives me to want to put something in it.
I'm really annoyed this week.
I hope I pull through with more weight lost. :mad:

Hi Yols!

Wow amazing loss already! How strange your appetite is back :( That is really disappointing. How dose are you on?

Hi Yolanda, how is your 2nd week going? You had an amazing first wk :) I'm down 4kgs Now to 93.5 so slowly getting there but all good, as long as it keeps going down! I go to gym classes 3 nights a week and love that and am trying my best with diet. cant wait to get the next 3.5kgs off (just started 2nd box so hopefully by time I'm done with it I'm back in the 80s at least!! Wish me luck!! ;)

What a fantastic loss in your first week! You are doing amazingly!!

Reactions: Yols_69
Morning ladies

Day 13 today and second weigh in.

2nd weigh-in: 90.70kg
Start weight: 98.4kg

That's a 7.70kg loss. I'm really glad.

Tan said:
Hi Yolanda, how is your 2nd week going? You had an amazing first wk :) I'm down 4kgs Now to 93.5 so slowly getting there but all good, as long as it keeps going down! I go to gym classes 3 nights a week and love that and am trying my best with diet. cant wait to get the next 3.5kgs off (just started 2nd box so hopefully by time I'm done with it I'm back in the 80s at least!! Wish me luck!! ;)

Hi Tan.

My second week was very tough. I was getting hungry more often and I was finding it extremely difficult to stick to eating healthy. I also didn't go to gym all week till this morning. I really didn't think I was going to lose anything this week so I'm shocked that I did.

Well done on your loss so far. Losing slowly is always best. So good luck on your second pack

Reactions: Tan
DiaryofADuroDamzel said:
Hi Yols!

Wow amazing loss already! How strange your appetite is back :( That is really disappointing. How dose are you on?
Hi durodamzel

It was strange but it only lasted till Wednesday and then it was gone again. I'm on 30mg.
How's your journey going?

Yols_69 said:
Hi Tan.

My second week was very tough. I was getting hungry more often and I was finding it extremely difficult to stick to eating healthy. I also didn't go to gym all week till this morning. I really didn't think I was going to lose anything this week so I'm shocked that I did.

Well done on your loss so far. Losing slowly is always best. So good luck on your second pack
Thanks hun! Yes that's true! But I wish I was having results as great and quick as you are well done!! Well a new week starts again tomorrow, hopefully I can knuckle down and have a good one X

Ps next time you weigh in you'll be in the 80s!! How exciting!!!

Omg I really cannot wait to be in the 80's!
I've decided to set a mini goal for myself. I plan to take 2 days off the duromine for my birthday weekend just so I can enjoy it a bit with friends and family. Although I don't plan on going over board. So I won't take the pill on the 31st of July and 1st of August. Which means I'll finish my 1st pack on the 6th of August. My mini goal for then is 85kg.
If I get there this will be the lightest I've been in almost 4 years. Go get emails mini goal :laughing: I'm getting so stoked just thinking about it

Anyway I went to sleep just after 10 pm last night, and my baby woke up at about 1 am. It's now 2:33 am and I'm still struggling to get back to sleep. Urgh so annoyed

Tan said:
Thanks hun! Yes that's true! But I wish I was having results as great and quick as you are well done!! Well a new week starts again tomorrow, hopefully I can knuckle down and have a good one X

Let me know how your week is going

Hey Guys,
I started Duro 5 days ago. I started at 95.1kgs and I'm 152cm. I really want to lose 35kgs. I get married in 5 months I don't think I'll reach my goal by then but hopefully I'll get to 70kgs!! I had a sneaky weigh in today and I've lost 1.5 already. I have also started with a P.T so I can tone up.
Any tips are very welcome. If u would like to share ur success story I would love to hear it!!

Welcome!
Congrats on your loss so far!
I also am getting married in 6 months time so I'm in the same boat.
I am currently on day 8 and 4.5kgs down.
Keep us updated on your progress and best of luck!

Donna said:
Welcome!
Congrats on your loss so far!
I also am getting married in 6 months time so I'm in the same boat.
I am currently on day 8 and 4.5kgs down.
Keep us updated on your progress and best of luck!

Hi Donna,
Thanks for your support.
Wow 4.5 that's a great effort congrats!! Any tips?

Beanie said:
Hi Donna,
Thanks for your support.
Wow 4.5 that's a great effort congrats!! Any tips?

No tips as such as I'm still figuring everything out, but here is what I do.

I use the my fitness pal app on my phone to track my calories every day.
I'm on a low carb diet as I really don't eat many carbs as it is and eat fairly cleanly. No soft drink, cordials, juices etc just water and the occasional coconut water.
And I do 1-2 brisk walks a day with my daughter in the pram up and down massive hills in my estate.
I will be headings to the gym next week 2-3 times to do some weight training aswell.
And I look at peoples blogs on here that have completed the it duromine journey for some inspiration!

Hopefully some of that might help!

I agree use the fitness pal app, don't eat less than 1000-1200 calories per day. Eat clean, low carb, no junk food or soft drinks, juices, or cordial. Exercise and drink loads of water. Interval training is the best fat burner but do whatever you can to fit in your lifestyle x

Thanks Guys,
Yeah I've been using the fitness pal app for a while now and I find it really good. I'm also walking every day and P.T once or twice a week. I have my official weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed

hello everybody! i wanna share my experience with duromine! so i have been around a week now and i must say that my feelings are mixed. the first 4 days were working just fine, i was maybe also excited cause of all. after 4 days i was on a holiday where i drank alcohol in the evening for about 3 days, and i realized now that this is the worst scenario you can do! its not working as an apetite surpresant in that way. now im not drinking at all anymore and my feelings are back. still a bit ungry but much better then before. i do feel sometimes hungry,not excually ehingry but mostly desire for food, which is bad. i hope this will go away after some time. i found that coffee will help you speed up the effect of duromine if you need to feel it faster and stop your hunger. but in small quanitties maybe 1-2 cups per day. if i am drinking more it has a strong effect but shorter life... now i m trying to cut off coffee as well. maybe with a cup in the morning only. does anybody feel the same? regarding food i still can eat but i think i need around 2-3 days to settle it down in my body. i dont hve trouble sleeping, more iver i sleep very good,and by the night im soo tired. i dont hve side effects ... no dry mouth soo far nothing drastic... i drink usually a lot of water so for me nothing new. but i do find the effect of duromine on me a bit diffirent. like its more mental motivation then apettite surpresant.Does anyone feel the same? Like i am bit more motivated to do stuff, go walk, etc... i found music also very pleasant. my energy level is up only in the morning , when i take duro but after around afternoon it fade away... also sometimes i have a strange feeling of being bit anxious. I realize i have it if i drink too much coffee with duro so i dont drink so much anymore. sometimes i feel tingling in my legs and arms. is it normal? from tommorow i will start the gym. I really hope the best for this! By the way if anybody has experience during menstrual period with duro pls help. i am in pms but i feel duromine effect less then before. also my period is late.
wishing you all successfull durominating :laughing:
cheers,
Cath