Duromine Day 2

Hi Vivian. Yes, seems that Duromine can affect your period. Some women report of various issues with the cycle, yet everything gets back to normal when you finish your Duromine course and are off the drug.

I have to say, you’re going really well, especially for these days. We usually see quite serious weight gains during this time of month. Yours was only 200 g, and you lost it the next day, and 400 more the day after. So, I have to admit that your weight loss progress goes quite well. =)) Congratulations and a great day to you!

MickyMoo said:
Hi! My name is Mekaylah and I am 20 years old. I am 5'3" and I started my Duromine journey 2 days ago. I am on the 40mgs. When I started I was 113kgs. I am now 110kgs.
I used to go to the gym often but I was not having any luck with anything. I am now going back to the gym whilst taking the tablets and I've lost weight already! I am aiming to be 85kgs or at least a size 14 before I travel across the ocean to see the love of my life in February...!!!) this is probably a very unrealistic goal, but hey! I can dream can't I?

Thank you all so much for the inspiration and courage to post this! I can't wait to update with with my progress, in hopes to inspire people just as I have been inspired! x

Mekaylah, hi! I just realized that you were probably on your trip across the ocean to see the love of your life. That is the possible reason for your silence. However, I would appreciate very much a feedback from you. Were did you finish with Duromine? How did it go? Are you still on it or are planning to re-start in some time?

Wish you a great mood and hope on hearing from you soon!

Anapooooooliiiiiiiiisssss!!!! Hello!!!! =)) how are you doing? Hope, everything’s fine and your on your way to your weight loss goal. If not, if something interfered and you had to step back for some time, then let’s get back on track and continue! It doesn’t matter that you had to stop. What really matters is that you decide to get back and continue!

Take care and have a great day!

vivian94 said:
Day 7

SW:58.9
CW:56.6( up0.2)
GW:48
Weight gain a little not sure if it's because of period

Day 8
CW:56.4 (down 0.2)

Day 9
CW:56.0 (down 0.4)

Today my period is so cloggy and very heavy, not too sure if it's because of the pill hmmm

Hello Vivian! How are you doing today? How is that weight loss progress going? Did you manage to add some exercising in your busy daily schedule? I hope you are doing just fine and I hope on hearing from you very soon! Best of luck!

Hey my name is sheree 29 years old
I started duromine on the 11/3/17 so it's only been day 2. Feeling good got energy which is amazing. I was 115kg and got down to 76 on my own with exercise and healthy eating. The reason I'm taking duromine is because in the last 3 years my partner became ill and I went back to working full time as a nurse 10 hour shifts and being a mum and studying at uni full time so now my weight is 88 and I'm worried I'm going back to my old ways. I have a referral to see a doctor about the gastric bypass, I know I'm young but my whole family is over weight and yes it's the easy way out but as I get older my metabolism will slow down and yes last year I was running 12km runs. And I stopped because I was getting ran down and in a whole year I have put on 12kgs. I do have depression and being over weight doesnt help or the medication I'm on. I don't even want to deal with the scales.

Good luck Sheree! Looking forward to hearing about your progress!

Welcome Shereejane!

Wow your weight loss in the past is amazing! Respect for that, since you managed to lose it on your own! I totally understand your condition right now, the depression is not a friend at all when it comes to such a problem as weight loss. I think you did the right think by applying for help of an appetite suppressant. It should help you lose weight much easier. I see you will have no problem with diet and exercising, since you already have such experience, so good luck, darling! And please keep up the updates or ask any questions, we will be glad to help you! ;)

Hello Sheree! Welcome to the forum and welcome into this family and friends community. Like Kate said, we’re all here to help you, support you, or give any advice you might need on your way.

No matter how hard life goes for you lately, you should never forget that you are a very strong and purposeful person. Losing so much weight on your own deserves an applause. I hope very much that you keep feeling good and excited with your new weight loss adventure. You already know what your body needs to lose weight, so I am sure you will go in a very good pace.

The only thing I would like to suggest is that you try and sleep enough. This steady weight gain of 12 kilos in a year, i.e. 1 kg per month, might result from your over exhaustion, both physical and mental. So you will have to work in these both directions. I am sure exercise will provide you with required dopamine and you will start feeling less depressed. You are bravo to catch up on the weight gain and bad habits and reversing your body 180 degrees! ;)) Not every person is capable of doing this.

I wish you all the luck and will be looking forward to your updates and successes. Take care!

Hello Sheree! How are you doing today? Did you make a weight loss plan to follow? I hope, you are doing your best to comply with healthy eating and don’t skip meals during the day. Best of luck and have a great day!

Hi Vivian! I guess it’s your 3.5 weeks on Duromine now. You’re approaching the end of the first-month course. How is it going? Any more progress? Are you planning to continue Duromine for another month? Hope you’re ok and moving ahead! Best of luck!

Hey guys!!!
This is my first time on duromine and I have been prescribed 15mg. The first day was good I wasn't extreamly hungry and felt myself being fuller then usual. The second day though I feel like a bottemless pit I am trying my hardest to not give in but I am honestly so hungry! Is this normal?? And does anyone have suggestions on low calorie foods that fill you up?!
Thanks x

Start weight: 82kg
Today: 79.9

Cece3579 said:
Hey guys!!!
This is my first time on duromine and I have been prescribed 15mg. The first day was good I wasn't extreamly hungry and felt myself being fuller then usual. The second day though I feel like a bottemless pit I am trying my hardest to not give in but I am honestly so hungry! Is this normal?? And does anyone have suggestions on low calorie foods that fill you up?!
Thanks x

Start weight: 82kg
Today: 79.9

Hello Cece! Welcome to the forum and a good road for you on your weight loss journey with Duromine!

Did you forget to drink water today? =) Just asking cause I know that hunger can torture you until you get your body sufficiently hydrated. Never forget to drink while on Duromine!

What did you eat? No one can have a clue why you keep being hungry, if thy don’t know what you ate by the time. =))

low calorie foods that fill you up… anything healthy, like lean protein (meat/fish/cottage chees/ non-sweet yogurt), have a banana if it’s so bad, some nuts, seeds, non-acidic fruit. But chew everything slowly. It can happen so that you’re hungry, yet Duromine helps you get full from a very small portion of food. So you might just bite on that banana and feel full.

Do you have a diet plan? Exercising? What about that? there are so many people on this forum, who can help you, yet you should give us some more info. =))

Btw, what is your goal weight?

Best of luck!

Reactions: Kate
Hi Cece, welcome to the family! :):):)

I agree with everything April just said/asked. The effect of Duromine is to suppress the appetite, but at the beggining when your body is adjusting to a new regimen, it depends on many things: your starting weight/height, your goal weight, your health state, hydration and daily routine (work, physical activity, sleep, etc.). The initial recommendation regarding meals, is to eat at the same time (at best) 4-5 times using small portions and snacks (again healthy ones like April said: nuts, dried fruit, yogurt), and drink drink DRINK WATER! Oh, and it is just your 2nd day, sometimes you need more time to feel the full effect of Duromine, the reaction is always individual.

Sometimes, when people start a weight loss diet, they try to cut down food to minimum, which is insufficient for the body, hence they still might be hungry even on Duromine. You got to be honest with yourself in the first place. I'm not saying you do it wrong (because we don't know much about your diet yet), I'm just saying that it happens we don't see clearly many things at times. Like for example, you may think you eat enough, but in reality your body needs more for a healthy status. That's where different apps help, like Myfitness pal, or other. At least you can see how much your body needs to consume to achieve your weight goal and at the same time to stay active and healthy. I know the app can give you just some average numbers, but it's a good way to start. Just try to make up a weekly menu of different dishes, consisting of low-fat meat, eggs, beans, veggies, fruit - everything simple and not pre-cooked from the store. You want to know what you eat precisely, hence cook it yourself instead of buying some ready stuff (who knows what they are really made of?). This is the shortest way to a healthy diet.

I hope I did not offend you in any way, because I didn't mean to. But weight loss is an important topic and it is always about our health, so please don't mind our honesty;)

P.S. Please write down more info about your days on Duromine, so we can help better.

Reactions: April
Hey Cece! How is it going? Any changes for better with your appetite? Have a great day and hope you are getting the good Duromine effects and are enjoying more control over your cravings. Write soon. Best of luck!

Cece! How are you? Long time since your first entry, and no more updates. Hope, you’ll come back soon with some news and, of course, I hope that you did get the appetite suppression effect after all.

Good luck and a nice week!

Sats said:
Hi Everyone, Let me introduce myself first. My name is Sats, I am an Indonesian but of Indian ethinicty . I live Bali & Jakarta city. I am 41 years old, Height 176cm, Current weight 11/October - 84kgs. I just began taking the 30mg Duromine yesterday the 12/October.

I don't know what to expect with the forum, but since I am new with Duromine , I would like to share my 2 days experience and and I would like to share my side effects and hope if anyone could comment/share their experiences on this (to see if I am on the right track) and also on how to boost the weight loss further.

I am sorry for the lengthy message but I would like to be open on this and as the thread suggests, I am anxious , excited and also nervous. I understand there are alot of Ladies in the forum, I will be as polite as possible but incase I offend anyone, please forgive me as I have no intentions of it, just would like to know if Duromine is working well with me.

Target : Loose 10-14kgs by Early December. Target/Goal weight : 70kgs.

Day 1 : 0630am - Took 1 pill , followed by an espresso . Hit the Gym with my PT and then to the office. Entire day consumed 3.4L of water (have an app on my iPhone) , and a glass of Single Malt.
Ate : 1 apple, 2 protein bars and a tenderloin (without gravy/sides) for dinner.

Day 2 : 0600am - Took 1 pill, followed by an espresso . Hit the Gym with my PT and then to the office.
So far (half day) consumed 1.9L of water.
Ate : 1 apple, 1 protein bar.

Side effects :

Constant dry mouth, stomach sucked in (no gastric feeling), slight strain on the head but very bearable (mainly in the morning). Perspired alot during the morning workouts, heartbeats pumped up to 155bpm during work out and running at 90bpm all day. Feeling energetic. First night slept only for 4 hours and was wide awake by 5am (went to bed at 1am).
My S_x drive really jumped up last nite after my dinner, and the drive/mood lasted a very long time.
Urge for eating has disappeared ( i guess its working??) .

Thats what I can update for now after 1.5 days (2 pills) on 30mg Duromine. I understand, I am not obese but I would like to get back in shape before end of the year and hope to be able to start dating again. Can someone guide me or tell me, if my side effects and also my so-far diet is effective as I really really want to loose the 10-14 kgs as fast as I can.

Thank you so much and once again I am sorry if there are anything that I may have said that maybe offensive . I hope to hear back on the thread or at [email protected].

Have a great day!

hi sats,

I was wandering could you kindly share the info where I can purchase duromine in Indonesia?
thank you so much

I started duromine yesterday. Stupidly took it at 11:30am after I went to the chemist, should have just started today. Anyway, I have not slept! So at 5am I took another one because I have to work all day and didn't want to crash. I feel like I'm slightly off my head but I know this will. Lam down once my body adjusts. I feel quite mellow and peaceful though.

Had a healthy protein shake for breakfast and have meal prepped my lunch, dinner and snack so should come in at around 1500 calories. I do a lot of exercise though so will have to monitor how I go! I am not planning to take another duromine tablet until Wednesday. I am hoping to take one every few days.

What I'm loving most is that I'm not constantly thinking about food. When I went to the shops before I just bought what I needed and didn't even think about buying snacks. Chocolate is my weakness, well that's not true. All good is my weakness lol.

I feel okay. I am worried about being exhausted later due to no sleep but hopefully I'll make it through the day!

Weighed in today at 85.1kg! Only downwards from here!

Hello Nobodybutme! I am so sorry about your sleepless night. Hope everything goes better when you take the pill early in the morning. Ummm… however, I would not recommend doubling the dose like you did yesterday. The drug is strong.

Best of luck! May your Duromine journey go nice and smooth. Hopefully, you already have a good eating and exercising plan that will boost your progress! Of course, you should not forget to up your daily caloric value on days when you exercise more actively.

Thanks! It was definitely stupid to take another dose today! I was worried I wouldn't get through the workday. But hopefully I'll sleep tonight and get back on track tomorrow. I am not going to take a tablet tomorrow.

Felt a bit off my head today, but was very productive at least!

Came in at about 1680 calories. Not really sure if this is good or not. I do a lot of exercise. I guess the key is I didn't have much sugar or processed crap like I would usually. I'm feeling positive and hoping I can do this and not stuff it all up! Have had to remind myself today and set meal times to get through. I guess only time will tell!

Reactions: April
Survived yesterday. Didn't take duromine. Felt emotional all day though which I think is definitely a side affect of duromine. I did get a great night sleep last night though thankfully.

Also came in at about 1680 calories so that's not too bad for me.

I am debating whether to have a duromine tablet today or if I should give it a rest. I am not working today. I don't want to take the duromine everyday. Will see how I go!