Duromine Day 3

Hi skinnyback:)
Yea I have bought a couple of new clothes. Don't want to buy too many yet till I go down another size. It's weird tho I'll go to put on something new and think why did I buy that it won't fit. And of course it does:) guess its takes a while for the weight loss to really sink in. My doc doesn't want me to have a break she wants me to lose another 6 kilos first. She says I'm handling it really well so no need for a break yet.

Co
Toni63 said:
Week 12 update: start weight: 102.7 current weight 87.7kg !!!
Happy dance :))) 15 kg in 12 weeks pretty happy with that :))
Now for the next 10kg. Feeling determined!

Congrats, that's an amazing effort

Hi I weighed in yesterday's at the Dr. One month on D and lost 11kg. Really happy with that. Think most came off in first week.
No one has noticed though, I have though in my cloths which is nice. Actually my 5 year old said "mum, you're getting taller" I take that to mean I look different which must be the weight.
I have had a few bad food days. Not hunger driven but habit driven. For the next month I'm going to keep those in check.
Onwards and downwards

We'll done Meggs you must be so happy with that !!
And if you do have a little slip up make it a cheat meal not a cheat day.
Keep up the good work :) x

Week 14 update: 16.3kg down :)) current weight 86.4 kg
Weight loss slowing down a bit now as expected but still a loss each week so happy with that.
Just need to keep being consistent with diet and exercise and the results will come.

Toni63 said:
Week 14 update: 16.3kg down :)) current weight 86.4 kg
Weight loss slowing down a bit now as expected but still a loss each week so happy with that.
Just need to keep being consistent with diet and exercise and the results will come.
That's great:) you're doing well still getting a loss each week this far in.

Week 16 update:
SW: 102.7kg. CW: 84.6kg so have lost 18.1kg :))
Wow where has the time gone! To anyone starting out keep believing in what will be in a couple of months time because before you know it you'll be there!! Doctor has given me my last script then I need to have a break from it. She suggested having it every 2nd day to stretch it longer and to help coming off it so will try that. Then I'll see how i go continuing on my own.

Week 18 update:
83.1 kg total loss 19.6 kg!!! So close to the 20 kg determined to get there this week.
Am now taking duromine every second day which seems to be going well. I can still work out in the gym ok when I haven't taken it and eating seems good to. This gives me hope that I can maintain my journey when I finish this script. I turned 52 last week and can honestly say I feel fitter and healthier than I did in my forties.:))

Reactions: Bringingskinnyback
hi all

I just started and I am 28 year old Australian male been trying to loose weight for years anyway I'm 144kg 6 foot 4

I am fit I go to the gym 5 days a week I do 3x 30 minute days and 2x 1 hour days
Have an active job walking over 15 to 20 km a day stacking pallets and containers ,

But just have weight I can't get rid of

I want to be 105kg

Any hints day 3 and have not eaten anything not hungry going through about 4litres of water a day (dry mouth) I have never been a big eater just can't explain was down to 115kg at one point and broke up with girlfriend packed 30 back on I want to loose it all again and stay fit as I can

Starting to run every where at work just want to burn energy really enjoy it.

I am a Very active person

Just very obese and need to loose The weight
Don't want diabetes or any thing related

What foods help etc...

Thanks peeps
Appreciate it

P.s how many people told others I am a tad
self conscious and don't want to.
Really low self esteem levels I'm hoping to fix that in this exercise.

Hey! :) so first problem i see is you havent been eating. I am a 24 year old female 6ft1 started at 125 4 months ago and i am 97 now. Since day one i have consumed between 1700 - 1900cals a day. That seems like ALOT to the people who google that 1200 cals is the round figure for everyone. If you do not eat your body will not burn fat. It is going to hold onto everything it can. I understand you say you are not hungry, and if this is stopping you from eating completley then you may need to stop Duromine. I am similar to you, i am very active at work. Unpacking pallets on the daily and walking for hours and hours on end. I believe you have the fitness part down but need to work out your food intake. If you try to lose it by skipping meals i am sure you know what will happen the minute you put food in your mouth. Your body is going to hold onto it incase it goes without being fed for a while. I still eat takeout once a week and i think it benefits me. Now my body processes the bad crap because it knows it will see it again next week lol. Good luck!

Oh i wasnt very helpful with the food thing, im sure there are millions of better options than mine but i am so busy from morning to night i eat an apple for breakfast, vita weats, rice cakes or cruskits with vegemite or philly for lunch, then when i get home at night i consume majority of my calories. Ill eat those frozen seasoned roast potatoes covered in gravy with broccoli and steak or chixken, other nights ill have rice and chicken stir fry i buy made up already at the butcher. My new fav is making spag bol mince with the jar sauce and i have one of those things that slice zucchini into noodles. Cant even take that it isnt pasta lol. These food options obviously arent the best but they work for me and dont taste like bland crap that i cant sustain. :)

Thanks love yeah into eating at least twice a day if I get a chance for breakfast three times a day
It's bloody hard when you work 80 hrs a week and I travel internationally ever two weeks so makes it harder lol but what can you do I guess I have lost 10 kg for the week so ok feeling good and sexy ;)

Thanks for the help appreciate it

Chrisso I think breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It gets your metabolism going. Have something healthy. Personally I found that if I cut out carbs my weight loss is at least double of what it usually is but that is up to you.
Scrambled or boiled/poached eggs and bacon/turkey slices etc. Protien keeps you full longer and you need a lot of protien if you exercise. Just take a few healthy snacks during the day to keep your body fueled.
And try to eat whole, healthy foods. That means what you eat should look like it did before it was cooked. NO processed foods! It is shocking to read all the hidden fats and sugars that are in there.
I am sure you will see great results. Just give it some time.
We all forget we picked up the weight over months and years. It is not going to disappear in a few weeks.
All the best.:):)

Since having 3 kids I've gained a lot of weight my last child I gained 25kgs i managed to drop 20kgs on my own but for a year and a half my weight has gone up and down between 99-105kg despite my best efforts to loose more I finally decided to seek the help of my dr who gave me duromine I was really reluctant to try it at first but finally decided if it works then it's a good thing.
Day 1 August 13th start weight 104.5. Dry mouth, more energy!!
Day 2 didn't have the best sleep but full of energy.
Day 3 another not so good sleep but woke up feeling like id sleep for a week!! Worked 8hrs all spent standing and still had lots of energy!! I'm loving the energy boost that's for sure.

EJJ said:
Since having 3 kids I've gained a lot of weight my last child I gained 25kgs i managed to drop 20kgs on my own but for a year and a half my weight has gone up and down between 99-105kg despite my best efforts to loose more I finally decided to seek the help of my dr who gave me duromine I was really reluctant to try it at first but finally decided if it works then it's a good thing.
Day 1 August 13th start weight 104.5. Dry mouth, more energy!!
Day 2 didn't have the best sleep but full of energy.
Day 3 another not so good sleep but woke up feeling like id sleep for a week!! Worked 8hrs all spent standing and still had lots of energy!! I'm loving the energy boost that's for sure.
Welcome and good luck!!

Reactions: Deanna78 and Vix
Day 4: I think i got my hopes up for a giant weight loss in a short time I've read so many story's of people loosing 10+ kgs in a week after struggling with my weight so long I really wish I was that lucky! On another note since starting duromine I'm no longer constantly hungry I've been trying to drink lots of water even though I'm very thirsty I don't find the time to drink enough

Up to day 6 now I've lost that energy buzz the last couple days and have been feeling tired all the time again weighed myself this morning and was 102.9 the numbers are dropping I just hope I can keep them down this time

EJJ said:
Up to day 6 now I've lost that energy buzz the last couple days and have been feeling tired all the time again weighed myself this morning and was 102.9 the numbers are dropping I just hope I can keep them down this time
I'm finding I have to make myself get up and do something cause I'm so tired I could lay on the couch all day, but once I get up and do something it goes away..

Reactions: Deanna78 and Vix
Mumo3girls said:
I'm finding I have to make myself get up and do something cause I'm so tired I could lay on the couch all day, but once I get up and do something it goes away..
Me too

Reactions: Mumo3girls