stacehar said:
I started monday so 4 days now and have eaten very little as just have no appetite but on scales it says ive put on weight very disappointed

You still need to eat 3 times a day . Eating about 1500-2000 cals ( depends on what u set ) not eating is a weight gainer as your not going to Loo regular .I'm finding salad with light ham or turkey good or rice crackers with tuna easy to eat . Bread n heavy foods bloat me n bad food makes me sick on just a 6 days on Dur .

Reactions: Kate
Since day 4 it has not done anything to suppress my appetite one bit. No weight loss since then either. Should I stop for a couple of days then take it again to get the same effect as it did on day 1 to 4? HELP PLEASE

I have been soooo hungry for the past 3 days only started 5 days ago!!

Been on duromine for 5 days now.. And I am starving all the time?
I train for about 2 hours a day? Could this be why? Am I training to much? ( I usually train this much even before taking duromine) help !!

Ylr12345 said:
I have been soooo hungry for the past 3 days only started 5 days ago!!
I took 3 day break. Back on it today and seems to have suppressed my appetite some what

Reactions: Bam Bam
ClaudiaB said:
I took 3 day break. Back on it today and seems to have suppressed my appetite some what
Hi ClaudiaB,

I am currently on day 4, and am wishing you all the best!

Hi Claudia.. I am on day 10 and feel minimal effect. Haven't weighed myself since day 1 but my clothes still feel just as snug.. am trying not to feel discouraged.. may weigh myself on day 14.. i share your frustrations!!

What dose are you on? I felt like that last time I took Duromine but doc only had me on 15mg. I'm on 30mg now and noticed massive different. I actually have to remind myself to eat as I'm just not interested in food at all.

Are you training every day? Perhaps you need to consume more calories?

Maybe have a chat to your doc, as they may be able to increase your dosage.

Hi all,
I am 21 years old and I am 165cm tall and I weigh 88.5 KG. I've never heard of duromine until my doctor recommended it to me when I was talking about my issues with weight loss.

I spent over $100 to buy it and I actually got really excited because I thought "this is it. This is going to help me change my life"

I took my first duromine tablet (the 30mg ones) at 5am yesterday morning and went back to sleep for a few more hours. I woke up and unlike other people that say they had a lot of energy, I was more on the tired side. My mouth was a teeny tiny bit dry but that's about it. I had no other signs that the duromine was actually working.

I chose to eat relatively healthy because I was trying to convince myself that it was working but I'm not sure if it was or not.

I woke up again today still feeling normal and I got my usual amount of sleep last night (which also makes me think its not working because almost everyone says that duromine affects their sleep)

I'm feeling very unmotivated at the moment because I don't even see the point of taking the pills if they aren't going to help me. :(

Reactions: Vix
Hi and welcome.

Give Duromine a week, and see whether you lose any weight on it....

I was worried at the beginning too..... It has certainly worked, I'm on day 6, I've lost 1.8kg so far...

The extra energy it gave me also meant that I start exercise into my quest to lose weight too ....

Keep it up, give it a chance....

Stick with it, it def doesn't give me the energy and I'm nearly on week 6 , I sleep like a baby too the first few nights I had hot sweats and vivid dreams but it settled, I never got the dry mouth and I too thought nah it's not working but it does :)
Good on you for choosing healthier foods that's a start and you will find you won't have the suger cravings etc, I can go shopping and NOT walk away with my Malteasers like I always done LOL
I DEF don't get the I'm so full feeling either that lots do but I'm not grassing like a cow like I use to either .
Let us know how you go but give it a few days... If anything I found it had better affect on me from about week 4-5
Xxxx

I'm exactly the same as vix, finding in still starving but can control myself easier than before. The urge to eat anything or everything isn't there like it was, and I'm not finding I'm fighting with my brain so much, so an apple is so yummy when I would usually grab the box of shapes instead.
Sleeping like a baby, and after 3 weeks am finding I'm not as tired in the day, but I had been for the first 2 weeks.. Maybe my good eating has just kicked in?
Good luck

Thanks everybody! Yes I've definitely realised duromine doesn't do the work for you. It seems to help rationalize food choices.
I want to give it a proper shot before I get too worried it's not working.
I am just a bit worried though because I'm having bowel problems (sorry, too much information i know) and it's so hard to know if what i'm feeling is a side effect of the duromine or a symptom of bowel cancer or something much more scary.

Hi Foodaddict! I panicked as well in the first week! I was like "omg if this doesn't work i dont know what im gonna do! i'll be fat forevererrrrrrrrr"
I had a friend who had serious bad constipation on Duro and it cleared up within 2 weeks. T
i'm 6 weeks in and cracked 9kg this morning with serious training and 2 minor breakdowns, other lost twice that barely lifting a finger - the hardest thing I've found is remembering it works differently for everyone

Hi

Ive have been on the 15mg for a week and can see no change. ive had no side affects just a liitle dry mouth. im finding it hard as to what foods to eat. Can you give me a guide on a diet plan as I need to loose weight for my health. Im not a big junk food fan but still cant shake the kilos.
Has anybody taken two 15mg tablets to make up to 30mg ? Is this recomended ? Im 92kg and would like to loose at least 15

julsey said:
Hi

Ive have been on the 15mg for a week and can see no change. ive had no side affects just a liitle dry mouth. im finding it hard as to what foods to eat. Can you give me a guide on a diet plan as I need to loose weight for my health. Im not a big junk food fan but still cant shake the kilos.
Has anybody taken two 15mg tablets to make up to 30mg ? Is this recomended ? Im 92kg and would like to loose at least 15
I think it's really important to find things that you like that are healthy that you will enjoy eating for life.. My little routine at the moment is a few small pieces of fruit for breakfast, eg a small banana and a small Apple, or mandarin, or berries..lunch I have a ham cheese and tomato toastie (on grain bread if I have it)
And just regular dinner, tonight roast chicken, roast pumpkin, peas and carrots..
Focusing mostly on smaller portions and occassional snacks and being hungry but not starving myself.
And lots and lots of water

Mumo3girls said:
I think it's really important to find things that you like that are healthy that you will enjoy eating for life.. My little routine at the moment is a few small pieces of fruit for breakfast, eg a small banana and a small Apple, or mandarin, or berries..lunch I have a ham cheese and tomato toastie (on grain bread if I have it)
And just regular dinner, tonight roast chicken, roast pumpkin, peas and carrots..
Focusing mostly on smaller portions and occassional snacks and being hungry but not starving myself.
And lots and lots of water

Thank you I'm just starting so I guess I should give it time. But as it is so expensive was hoping I could take two 15 mg to make the 30 mg as the 15 is not doing much for me