Duromine Day 2

Hi Kim

I'm 23 South Aussie.

I also suffer from those conditions and need to loose similar amount to you.

Hi everyone!

I have just started this journey and this is my 2nd day on Duromine.
Start weight: 81kg
Wt on 2nd day:79.7kg
I have lost 1.3kg which is no doubt just water weight.

But Im abit psyched & hope to drop to 70kg.
Now, in my 2nd day, im starting to get a headache & I get so thirsty. I hope that I will not give up...Sigh.

Update**

Start Weight 81kg
Day 1: 79.7kg
Day 2: 78.8kg
Total weightloss of 2.2kg.
Hoping to get to my first goal weight of 76kg soon. I've not been under 77kg since 2011!
Sleep has been ok for me. Dry mouth is really bad but on the plus side, I have been drinking lotsa water n running to the loo more often, hehe.
No exercise at all these two days. Just did some tricep benchdips n squats for 10 mins on Day 2. I've been eating between 1300 to 1500 calories these two days.
Lets see what Day 3 will have for me!

Day 3 still goin on strong. Feeling headachy whole day..had to pop some panadols to relieve the throbbing head.
Not sure if I will be able to carry on the nxt few days with Duromine :(

I would suggest push through the first week - the side effects tend to die down after the first 5-7 days. It's worth a few days of headaches if you can get through it.

*Update

Start Weight 81kg
Day 1: 79.7kg
Day 2: 78.8kg
Day 3: 78.5kg (Weightloss of 2.5kg)
First goal weight: 76kg

3rd day loss has been disappointing. Though I stick to my 1300cals diet and did some decent exercise. Mayb my body is getting too used to Duromine..I dunno :(
Sleep has been fine for me. I got a decent 6.5 hours sleep daily.
I do drink a cup of coffee in the morn daily.

Im planning to stop Duromine after a month. And see if the weight piles back up.

Thanks LemonSweet for your reply. I didnt know if anyone would read my journey :)

Thanks for the encouragement. I will take your advice & hope for a better week 2! :)

How about you? Hows your progress so far?

I've lost 8.5kg in three weeks :) which is exciting. I have moments where the pill makes me feel a bit off, or headachy, but it's worth putting up with. I think if you look at using the pill to help you create good habits you can keep doing when you come off it your journey will be successful :) I'll keep an eye out for your posts

Reactions: Melissa1981
Hi ZeeZee
I am on Day 7 - what a week! I haven't weighed in at all so can't wait for 2moro to do it. All my clothes are looser so something is working.
I have had dry mouth from the start but just drink water to combat it. The energy I have had is incredible! It's a great buzz and I love it!
Sleep is ok. Probably around 6 hours per night - 2 hours less than normal - will see how that pans out later on.
I am following a 1200 cal eating plans and doing lots of exersizing - every day and feeling great actually.
My start weight was 78.9kg, Goal is 60-65 kg.
Moods OK - nothing too crazy at this stage. I am taking 30mg.
I have told ZERO people - not even my husband ( who works away so it's been easy to hide)
I will check it with you every few days - this forum is hit and miss as I think most people read rather than post. Although it's great to scroll right back and read the comments etc.
Good luck - I hope you are able to stick with it. I am going to do it for 2 months I think.
Cheers ✌

KaylaLouiseHeyen said:
How did your doctor let you use it for that long? Do you feel that it has been consistent the whole way through while using duromine?
DOc would not prescribe even though I was SO obese. Bought online. It still works the same but I am too scared to stop before I reach my goal weight and the weight loss is slower now. Maybe I need to do more exercises?

Hey girls :) im also from SA

Started duramine 30mg yesterday!
CW 83
GW 65

6am pill

I havnt really had any side affects as yet, there were a few little things but not sure if i was just overthinking things and trying to find something lol.. As weird as it sounds i was hoping for more side affects because as of now i dont really feel like its going to 'work' anyway i hope we can keep up with this log and fingers crossed we all start dropping kg's.

Reactions: jes
Lemonsweet- Thats alot for 3 weeks!! wow :)

Lee Li- Thanks for replying! Our start weight is more or less similar. I skipped two days of pill due to the flu bug :(
Will b back on the pill tomorrow. Im planning to do a weigh in end of the month.
What are you eating most days & what type of exercises are you doing?
Do share with me your weigh in results :)

Hi Fitme,

Welcome!

I understand completely with you thinking is this actually going to work, I have been on it now for almost 5 weeks and have dropped only a few kilos, but it's a start right? well looking forward to your entries. I'm trying to post on my blog on here every 2 weeks when I get check ups, only adding week 4 entry tonight, abit slack being im a week late...oh well. see you x

I'm a little bit late with the introduction, but better late than never. Today is day 2 of my duromine journey (30mg). I've already noticed dramatic changes in my appetite, this pill really works. I'm not hungry, I'm not reaching for snacks whenever I get the chance, in fact eating ist' almost becoming a chore. I'm normally looking forward to dinner and watching the clock for "dinner time", but the last two evenings I have not had the hunger pangs and am almost forcing myself to cook dinner. I went out to lunch today with a girlfriend, got half way through my BLT and felt full. Last week I would have smashed the whole sandwich, a bowl of fries and a milkshake and picked up a block of chocolate at the supermarket on the way home.
I've tried every diet under the sun and I just hope that this one works for me, and gives me a kick in the right direction.

SW: 92.8kg
GW: 73kg
WL: 0

Today is day 7. Had my first full nights sleep last night, and I feel great. I struggled with a bit of insomnia for the first 5 nights - couldn't get to sleep, waking up at 2am, staring at the ceiling for what felt like hours; but I am happy to say that last night I had a break through and slept all the way through - well until the alarm went off at 5am. Hopefully this becomes a regular thing as people who know me know I am not a very nice person to be around when I am tired and cranky. On another happy note, stood on the scales yesterday and I've lost 1.3kg in 6 days

I am on day 4 now. Your right it does work, however even though im not hungry sadly i cannot stop thinking about food :(

Bit of useless info for you.. im tarryn, 29 years old and starting at 85kg. Currently sitting on a train to perth stalking forums to keep me motivated :)

How is your progress coming along?

Tarryn, you shouldn't stop thinking about food))) just relax and take mini snacks of fruit or nuts, so that your mind doesn't go crazy that you're starving. Let your body think that it is OK and you still eat as you would usually do, plus fruit are low in calories and your hunger is gone. Hope it works! Hugs ;)

Tarryn said:
I am on day 4 now. Your right it does work, however even though im not hungry sadly i cannot stop thinking about food :(

Bit of useless info for you.. im tarryn, 29 years old and starting at 85kg. Currently sitting on a train to perth stalking forums to keep me motivated :)

How is your progress coming along?

I have still been seeing food and smelling it thinking how good it wiuld tasle but the duromine helps me fight back the craving just enough to say no to the treat, if you get used to fighting back the craving and having a nutritious snack your body will begin to learn this response so if you stick with it when stops you can still maintain this behavior. It will never stop being a conscious choice to make a good food choice. Wishing you well and keep up the good work :)

Day 2 on Duromine had a sleepless night with a dry mouth which means I've been drinking loads of water. So I was just very anxious to see if I lost anything and well I gained My SW was 121.8 and I'm now 122.7 and all I've been consuming is soup and today I've been having soup too with literally 10peanuts. I wana cry (okay I am crying).

I just wana quit already coz I was so motivated and excited even joined the Duromine forum for the extra support. I really wasn't expecting this I'm an emotional wreck right now I know its not the end of the world and its only day 2 but I already feel like a failure.

Hello Carry, as hard as it seems right now trust me it will be worth it in the end..try to take a walk or do some form of excerise. Duromine works differently on every person.

It's day4 and I have anxiety so I haven't weighed myself,I havent slept since Friday and I also have a dry mouth..I feel like crying and giving up most of the time as well so your not alone

Reactions: Carry