Duromine Day 2

I'm very basic, because I tend to over think everything, and I'm trying to avoid that.
Oats and berries for breakfast or eggs on toast.
A piece of fruit or fruit and Greek yoghurt for snack.
Leftovers (curry with veggies so far) or toasted sandwich with ham, cheese, tomato for lunch.
A piece of fruit, or mixed nuts for arvo.
Dinner -ravioli tonight, curry and veg. This week I'm planning roast beef and basic veg, skinless lamb sausages with tzaziki (kids will have regular sausages ) and veg, lasagne and veg, chicken risotto..
Nothing over the top, just keeping things simple

My first day was a Friday.. This is what it looked like..
image.jpeg

Reactions: Kate
Mumo3girls said:
My first day was a Friday.. This is what it looked like..

image-jpeg.568
Wow! That looks so good! Very healthy and delicious. I should really start having breakfast, I usually just have coffee then a piece of fruit and tea for lunch, that's probably why on the 9th day I started feeling sick. Should eat better. Thanks for The tips and ideas! How are you going with yours? How long are you planning to go on duromine?

I eat regularly, but just small meals, so I'm not going without and not feelings sick at all.
I have a 3 month script, and will see the doctor monthly to see how it's all going.
I don't plan to be on it any longer than that, so I'm making the most of it and trying hard.

Today was my second day on the 40mg. I don't want to jinx myself but I'm not getting side effects apart from the dry mouth! I didn't sleep very well last night even though I was exhausted from my work out. I burnt 708 calories yesterday so I was really pleased with that.
I woke up not hungry but ate a plain light cruskit and had a banana. I did my workout for another hour. And when I say workout I mean jumping and dancing around my living room with the music blaring holding hand weights with sweat pouring off me, haha. I did it for two hours yesterday because I had so much energy. Afterwards I was starving and felt really guilty about wanting to eat. Does anybody else feel like that? I had two cruskits with tomato and half a tin of tuna and a small bowl of vegetable and chicken soup I made and I'm still really full now.
I was so tired I had a nap! I slept for about an hour which I hope doesn't affect my sleep too much tonight. I'm definitely not 'buzzing' like I was yesterday.
Another question too, does anyone have any suggestions for where to get a good sports bra and some plus size work out clothes from? (I'm in Australia) I'm quite busty, haha. I had a breast reduction about 6 years ago but with the weight I've put on they are almost back at their original size, I cannot wait for them to shrink again! I haven't really been able to find a decent sports bra or some nice workout clothes for my size! Any input would be greatly appreciated. I need to contain these wild beasts!
I hope everyone has had a good weekend!!

Reactions: Vix and Mumo3girls
I'm in Aus too. Do you mind me asking what size bra and clothing you wear so I can give you some ideas.

I'm about a size 20 and an 18E.
I can't remember the last time I was so honest about my clothing size!! Hah.
I know you can just wear trackies and a tshirt, but I want to try and feel good while I workout. Does that make sense?

Reactions: Mumo3girls
Absolutely! There's some gorgeous prints out there and feeling good while you work out just puts one anxiety out of your way.
I recently bought some high wasted leggings from Run Faster. Check them out on Facebook. The fabric is quite thick so it doesn't go see through and helps the lumps and bumps to smooth out.

Bra wise, I am between 14dd and 16e so quite boobie too. I'm also from a small country town with minimal options - the best one I've found was at Bras and Things. I've had an Intimo one too which was quite good - not overly shapely but strapped the girls down for minimal bounce

I'm about an 18f (22 in clothes) and have the best sports bra ever, I got it from dfo in Melbourne at the bendon outlet. It's bendon brand, It's a cross back bra, so can be tricky to get on the first few times but so worth it! I do an attempt at jogging and find it very comfy. I can't wear it all day though, as its tight how I like it, too tight for every day wear though.
Before that I always wore berli sports bras and loved them too, but wore them as an everyday bra.

So.. since we're talking about boobs... I may as well share that at the moment-.I have boobs... 16 C.. but when I lose my weight - I will probably have mudflaps again... :confused:

Deanna78 said:
So.. since we're talking about boobs... I may as well share that at the moment-.I have boobs... 16 C.. but when I lose my weight - I will probably have mudflaps again... :confused:

Omfg!!! You too ☹️

I'm like you Deanna I'm a 16 D and those puppies look sad in that cup!
When I lose weight I'm a 14C but still mudflats did look at getting boobs when I lost the 40kgs BUT they are $20,000 and I'd rather buy a car with that so did Can't drive around d in your boobs now can you .

Maybe try City chic for bras and workout gear? They always have sales on and I love their clothes especially the jeans .

Reactions: Deanna78
Vix said:
I'm like you Deanna I'm a 16 D and those puppies look sad in that cup!
When I lose weight I'm a 14C but still mudflats did look at getting boobs when I lost the 40kgs BUT they are $20,000 and I'd rather buy a car with that so did Can't drive around d in your boobs now can you .

Maybe try City chic for bras and workout gear? They always have sales on and I love their clothes especially the jeans .
I do have some nice bras.. its when they're taken off that they are a bit howyagoin! o_O you know... when your nipples watch you put your nundies on :( instead of looking ahead.. :cool:

I want to be a man next life!

Haaaa oh hell yes I know that feeling! And after feeding 4 kids and heavy nip piercings they come to my ankles God help me if I jump. They start clapping! TRUE STORY

Vix said:
Haaaa oh hell yes I know that feeling! And after feeding 4 kids and heavy nip piercings they come to my ankles God help me if I jump. They start clapping! TRUE STORY
Nipple piercings..??? Yeouch - ohh Vix - Ouch!!! Haha.. ohhh.. I would have fainted at the sight of the thingeme used to punch those suckers through.. OMG Ouch!

And your boobs clap too..!?!... haha.. how about when you put on a wrong bra and instead of them being supported, they just kind of fold...

Reactions: Vix
Deanna78 said:
Nipple piercings..??? Yeouch - ohh Vix - Ouch!!! Haha.. ohhh.. I would have fainted at the sight of the thingeme used to punch those suckers through.. OMG Ouch!

And your boobs clap too..!?!... haha.. how about when you put on a wrong bra and instead of them being supported, they just kind of fold...

Yes!! They bunch up LOL. Oh god so sad right!
Yeah by the time they get to #2 nip it's friggin sore especially when they size of cherries
I kept apologising to the piercer for the gross sight haaaaaaa poor bugger !

Reactions: Deanna78