I'm feeling a bit disappointed today. Pills don't seem to be working. I'm not sure if I'm hungry or cos it's a cold, wet Monday it's making me crave bad foods lol

I'll push through it. Looking forward to my marinated chicken for dinner!

Reactions: Mumo3girls
Craig said:
I'm feeling a bit disappointed today. Pills don't seem to be working. I'm not sure if I'm hungry or cos it's a cold, wet Monday it's making me crave bad foods lol

Maybe need more water?
I'm always still hungry.. Just don't have that extra urge to eat..

Can't be the water! I'm chugging 3.5 to 4lt a day!

Dry mouth keeps me sipping on my water all day

I think it was boredom today

Week 3 weigh in.... 119.0 kg!

Feeling good, but just a tad constipated....

Mumo3girls said:
Hi all,
Just wondering who's actually on here regularly at the moment and where your at.

Me: Day 12 on duro,
week 1: loss 1.1kgs

Hi
I am new to this forum, but I have been reading all I can about duromine.
I am 5'6, 29 years old and on my 5th week. I am finding that duromine has given me such a boost of energy and will power which I naturally don't have. My dr said this is to pick start my weight loss for 3 months. I am worried about putting the weight back on when I finish but am trying really hard to start new healthy eating choices. My dr is hopefull that I will loose 20kg! That sounds like so much weight I cant wait to be slim
I just want to know- Did people loose the most in their 1st month or was their weight loss with duromine consistent over 3months?
SW 87
CW 80 (1month)
Gw 65-68

Craig said:

Hi
The pills were very effective for me in week 1 and 2. For some reason week 3 my cravings came back and I was starting to eat a bit more and bad foodo thought I was immune to the pills or they stopped working but week 4 my cravings went away again and I feel back on track. Stay focussed feeling hungry is hard.

Zoelee said:
Hey again,
As you know I've just started so I will probably check this forum out daily :) I love it. I'm 5'5 and 88kgs today,
First goal is 84 (haven't been under 85 in like a year)
Then 79
Then 74
Then 69.
would be cool to get to 65 eventually but I am worried I won't be able to keep it off!
I'd like it to reach each goal every two weeks but not sure if that is realistic (about 2.5kgs a week), guess I'll wait and see! I at least would like to get to 75 in two months (all I have duromine for).
I'm in Australia too!! Adelaide :)

My stats are the same as yours! How are you going?? I am on week 5 and have lost 7kg. I really need to loose 20 by week 12!

I fort hunger really hard the first 4 weeks but not as much after. (Now week 6-7)
Cravings coming back at night though so am now taking it a few hours later

Reactions: Deanna78
Mumo3girls said:
I fort hunger really hard the first 4 weeks but not as much after. (Now week 6-7)
Cravings coming back at night though so am now taking it a few hours later

SAME!
I am the Hungriest between dinner and bedtime! I just want to snack and snack and snack!

yeah I do! like 7:30am

I find that my hunger is biggest at 3 to 4 in the arvo.
When I go for a walk it goes away I then hang on for dinner to 7 is, this then gets me through to bedtime.
Dinner is my biggest meal still at about 400 to 500 cals.
Steve

I find that my hunger is biggest at 3 to 4 in the arvo.
When I go for a walk it goes away I then hang on for dinner to 7 is, this then gets me through to bedtime.
Dinner is my biggest meal still at about 400 to 500 cals.
Steve

Hi everyone

I'm on Duromine again (took a break, then came back on it again). So I'm one week in again and have dropped 1.5kgs. Very happy with this. Duromine was super successful for me previously and I now only have about 5kgs to get rid of until I am at my goal weight! Yay!

I've battled with insomnia (either not being able to fall asleep, or falling asleep and then waking up at 3am and being wide awake) in the past, so this time, I set my alarm each day for 4:45am and take my tablet and then go back to sleep until about 6:30am. So far, so good on this process - I've not battled with the insomnia. Previously I would only take the tablet at about 6:30am.

The only other side effect I really battle with is grinding my teeth! I was already bad at this, but the Duro makes me grind like crazy which then results in a headache! But, the success I've had on Duro (already 12kgs down!) means that I am prepared to live with some teeth grinding and headaches!

SW - 82.5kgs
CW - 70.5kgs
GW - 65kgs
Height - 166cm

I don't really get any cravings for food and have to make a determined effort to eat, although once I start eating, then I want to eat more ;) That being said, I find this differs from day to day. Some days I do feel a little hungry and want to eat something, other days I cannot face anything and have to force feed myself!

I do find that my body is hungry though some evenings (in that my stomach growls!) but yet I don't feel hungry (so the appetite suppressant part works well for me).

Looking forward to hearing from you and wishing you all good luck on your journey!

Teex

Joined today - Have written a thread too as unsure if working?
Love this forum! :)

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this forum but I'm so glad I found you all! I'm on day 1 I'm currently around 88kgs My goal is to be around 60 sure 55 Would be awesome as I'm 5'7. So I'll be checking in through all the topics and advice.

Good luck everyone!!! We can do This!!!!!

Last edited:
Mumo3girls said:
I've been taking mine about 12pm.. seems to be working better to avoid arvo and evening munchies..
How do you find taking late? Any issues with sleep? I'm thinking of taking it at lunch time. Fight off the mid arvo hunger pains

Craig said:
How do you find taking late? Any issues with sleep? I'm thinking of taking it at lunch time. Fight off the mid arvo hunger pains
Yeah no hassles at all. Some nights I've stayed up later watching tv but when I go to bed I'm sleeping well.. it's worth a try.
I was finding when I took it at 7:30am, that I was struggling at the gym at 10:30, so now taking it after the gym at 12 with lunch.

Last edited:
Hi all day 1 on duromine
Started eating healthy from last week 1200 cal a day
155cm
Sw 82
Gw 65/70
Happy with 73kg
Just to get out of the 80 zone would be good !! Good luck laddies
Brisbane qld

Reactions: Teex and Mumo3girls