Day 3 and 4Kgs down Yay!!!! I realise some of this is water weight thou my appetite is next to nothing I'm literally forcing myself to eat something for dinner because the thought of eating during the day makes me feel ill, is anyone else experiencing this?If I could only get more than a few hours sleep at night I would be a happy chappie but I'm so happy for this little step in the right direction.
I hope everyone is doing well!!!

Reactions: Teex and Mumo3girls
SezzaMe said:
Day 3 and 4Kgs down Yay!!!! I realise some of this is water weight thou my appetite is next to nothing I'm literally forcing myself to eat something for dinner because the thought of eating during the day makes me feel ill, is anyone else experiencing this?If I could only get more than a few hours sleep at night I would be a happy chappie but I'm so happy for this little step in the right direction.
I hope everyone is doing well!!!
Awesome effort.
You will adjust to it all.
I find I'm less likely to sleep if I haven't done much in the day. Some days I'm just so drained and lacking motivation and just sit around, then end up having to stay up late watching tv cause I can't sleep. So I try to make myself move during the day and push through the flat times.. then I'm tired!

Reactions: SezzaMe
Thanks so much mumo3girls, I take my D around 5:45am then run around like crazy cleaning, running errands etc then once that's all done I take the dog for a walk then Try and do a workout around 3 which is super hard because by around 3 I feel like I'm exhausted but not exhausted enough to sleep if that makes any sense?? My workouts are just resistance band training at the moment but I'll get back to the gym hopefully next week. Does anyone have any good home workout routines sites they can recommend? I'm just a little concerned that because I'm eating so little that when I stop taking D the weight is just going to pile back on. Can anyone please tell me when the headaches and the jittery feelings stop? I'm drinking about 2lts of water throughout the day but I still have a dull headache that I can't seem to shake as I'm not too keen on taking painkillers on top of D.

3 weeks in.

Current weight 117.7

So far that's a loss of 7.2kg!

Gotta make a doctors appointment this week for my second script

Reactions: Teex
:):)Well done Craig!!! That's a great achievement:):)

Deaelle said:
Hi all, just had my weekly weigh in yesterday, been taking 30mg duromine for a week.
172cm, age 40
SW:92kg
CW: 87.5kg
Best off all I haven't eaten any McDonald's (my daily weakness) for a week. Can drive past each one on way to work without having to fight with myself. Yay....
Have checked forum daily looking for advice and inspiration to stay focused on eating only the good stuff.
Jealous!!!

Craig said:
3 weeks in.

Current weight 117.7

So far that's a loss of 7.2kg!

Gotta make a doctors appointment this week for my second script
Woo hoo.. you'll bw feeling swarve in no time

Madaselle said:
SAME!
I am the Hungriest between dinner and bedtime! I just want to snack and snack and snack!
That exact thing was why i stopped - but i am onto myself now.. i know the sneaky night games I am playing on myself.. and i work to crub them.. not easy though.. i find myself munching and crunching on carbs and high sugars then.. hate it when i sabotage myself... its like the good soul bad debate... and its easier to let the bad win when we feel lousy about ourselves.. well in my case anyhow

3rd day on duro
Sw 85kg
Gw 70kg but would like to get to 65kg

Side effects so far: no sleep, nausea, vomiting (only once not sure if it duro or virus), more awake/energy(not complaining!)

Reactions: Mumo3girls
Deanna78 said:
That exact thing was why i stopped - but i am onto myself now.. i know the sneaky night games I am playing on myself.. and i work to crub them.. not easy though.. i find myself munching and crunching on carbs and high sugars then.. hate it when i sabotage myself... its like the good soul bad debate... and its easier to let the bad win when we feel lousy about ourselves.. well in my case anyhow

Hi Deanna and Madaselle, just a suggestion that I found to help with a late night snack craving or a desire for some kind of dessert of something along those lines, I buy sugar free, gelatine free jelly powder and make double batches of that. The stuff has almost zero calories in it and for all sorts of diets (weighless, weight watchers etc) it is considered a "free food" and you can have as much of it as you like. So, I devour it and allow myself as much as I feel like. Because it is a jelly, it fills me up super quickly to the point where I cannot eat anymore. At the same time, I feel like I'm having something sweet and also have dessert.

I realise that your snacking may be on savoury foods, so I'm not sure if my suggestion will even work for you, but certainly I find it is the "healthiest" way for me to not deny myself a treat but at the same time not actually sabotage my otherwise great efforts in the day.

Hope this helps!

Teex

Craig said:
First month on duromine done! 116.6kg!

So that's a loss of about 8.5kg since going on duromine.

So the goal weight for this month is 110kg

Wow, Craig! Well done! That is amazing! Keep it up! You can do this!

Tamara said:
3rd day on duro
Sw 85kg
Gw 70kg but would like to get to 65kg

Side effects so far: no sleep, nausea, vomiting (only once not sure if it duro or virus), more awake/energy(not complaining!)

Hi Tamara

I hope you start feeling better soon! I have found that taking my pill super early in the morning has seriously been the best thing ever! I set an alarm for 4:45am, wake up to literally take the pill and then go back to sleep until about 6:30am. Previously, I was taking the pill just before 6am and I didn't usually battle to fall asleep in the night (around 11pm) but almost like clockwork I would wake up at 3am or so and then be exhausted but wide awake and unable to sleep.

That being said, I had a terrible night last night, but I somehow think that that is attributed to the significant number of cups of coffee I had yesterday - I usually have one cup of coffee, max 2 in a day and yesterday, I think I had 4 cups in the day, plus an espresso at around 10pm, so I think that I only have myself to blame for last night's lack of sleep.

I can only recall one instance of vomiting very early on, and in fact, I don't think I actually got sick, but I was no nauseas that I was ready to be sick (crouched over the toilet). I haven't really had anything like that again, so hopefully neither will you, BUT I do still feel some nausea on some days, usually where I have actually been so caught up in work that I have actually gone for hours without eating something and have just had a coffee or something! I find that drinking some water provides instant relief for the nausea (so perhaps it is also more from dehydration!) and then "slowly" having something to eat.

I see your SW is 85kg with a GW of 70kg (possibly 65kgs), which is pretty similar to me! At my heaviest, I was 83kgs. I managed to drop to about 79kg/80kg before going on Duro. My current weight is 68.6kgs (and that is all thanks to Duro) and my goal weight is 65kgs. Getting below 70kgs was actually the most difficult part for me and I felt that the scale was just never going to change! That being said, I was still losing cm, but it was a constant disappointment to just not break through that 70 barrier. So, all I wanted to say was that your goals are totally achievable :)

Hi there. I started duromine today, only allowed 15mg to start then hopefully I can go up to 30 if there are few side effects. My stats:
H: 173cm
SW/CW: 100.9
GW: 75

Planning on weighing in each Saturday - feels like such a long way to go at the moment but hopefully this is the kick start i need!

Reactions: Teex
Lighter Ginger said:
Hi there,
I've just joined today and I'm on day two of Duro. I have about 50kgs to lose so have a long, long way to go. My Doctor said you can only go on Duromine for 3 months at a time so I'm going to be making the most of the next three months!
Ginger.

How are you going with your weight loss?

Hi all,haven't updated in a few weeks. I'm still tracking along very nicely.

Down to 113.4kg

So I'm losing an average of 1kg a week.

Also, since the start of my second month, I have been taking my 30mg table every second day. it's been very effective for me. not noticing any difference from when I was taking it daily. so I'm go to do the same for my 3rd and final month (also saving me $110 by not needed another pack lol)

Reactions: Mumo3girls
Bang! 111.4kg! I lost 2kg last week! don't know how, did not do anything different that any other week.

So at the end of my second month on duromine I've lost 13.6kg! feeling awesome and people are starting to notice!

So only 12.4 kg to go till my first goal of 99kg

Hopefully I can hit it by January1st

Mumo3girls said:
Hi all,
Just wondering who's actually on here regularly at the moment and where your at.

Me: Day 12 on duro,
week 1: loss 1.1kgs

Hi im Maria from NZ, 23 days in i have lost 7.5 kg, now on day 32 an pushing it a lot more with Walking/Jogging 6 x a week for 45 min, as well as Weights 5 x a week, boxing regularly and just regular daily chores. Am hoping my next weigh in is a sign of my hard work so far. My goal weight is 72 kg at this point.Then from there 65 kg. I wish you much success on your journey :)

Madaselle said:
Week 6
Starting weight 103kg
current weight approx 94-96 (haven't check the scales in about 4 days)
I check new posts out every day :)

Thats Awesome!!