If you’d like to sell your left over duromine I’d be happy to buy! Just send an inbox :)

Hi Sarziee. How are you feeling?

Hi,
I’m Alice. I have taken Duromine for 12days. Now I’m 60kg, before I took it, I’m 61k. The first 7days, I ate normally, and then I ate very small meal. Because I don’t want to eat anything. I don’t feel hungry. I drink around 2 L water( Soda water/ water).
I think my cm is little bit lower (1cm or less).
I also suffered from some side effects, like dry mouth, dizzy. My blood pressure is 70/90, pulse is around 90-100.
I’m very confused, my experience is normally or not. Does any one like me?
The next fews day will be better?

Sw:61k
Gw:53k
Now:60k
12days

More than 400 calories a day. I’m 165cm

How many calories a day do you consume? o_O

I can’t do any exercises, because I feel tried. And today I ate around 600 calories. Then I put on that 1kg.
I don’t know the reason.
12days , no change. Is it normally?
And then I will be better or not?

No, it is not normal. What you are doing to your body is not normal. You should NOT eat that little food and it will not help you lose weight. Your body is exhausted and under HUGE stress.

You need to consume 1000-1100 calories AND exercise. Stop doing what you are doing right now. Increase your daily calories income to the required amount (through healthy foods) and start exercising. Right now, you are simply wasting time, money, health and the opportunity to lose weight.

If I can’t do any exercises, because I suffered from the side effects. What should I do?

And you say I need to consume 1000cal, does it means I need to do the exercises to consume 1000cals?

I can’t eat much now , so should I eat some high calls food?

If I start to eat around 1000cals, these few days I will put on weight?

You need to exercise to lose weight. You need to eat sufficient healthy foods to lose weight. It’s day 12, do you still have side effects? You feel weak because you don’t eat enough.

You don’t need to eat high calorie foods. What do you eat now?

I don’t know if you will gain any weight, but you will certainly not lose any fat, if you continue eating like you do now. See, you’re not losing even the muscle mass… your body is in a shock.

are you even sure that you need to lose weight? your body won't let go of these kilograms, if they are where they are supposed to be.

I eat some homemade sandwich, but I can’t eat much. If I eat much, I will feel stomachache.
Now is 12days, tomorrow I will start to do what you say. Roughly how many kgs should I lose?
I still feel my hurt run fast.
My bp is around 70/90
Pulse is 90-100.

My bmi is over 24, but not much

Start with walking for 30-40 minutes. I am not telling you to hop into weight lifting and give me 80 burpees tomorrow. NO. Brisk walking. If you have a park nearby, where people exercise, you can walk there and do some simple exercises. Or you can do Zumba at home, it you prefer to dance. Nothing extreme.
You need to drink plenty of water and eat well while you are on Duromine. It is a very potent medication. What dose are you on?
Don't eat huge meals. But eat often. have your sandwich for breakfast (wholegrain, no mayo, i hope). In 2 hours, have a handful of nuts or a tube of yogurt with berries. 3 hours later have a piece of grilled/steamed/boiled mit/fish/egg with a salad or stewed vegetables, 2 hours later have a couple of tbsp. of cottage cheese with a cucumber (half, a couple slices), 3 hours later have your dinner (something of foods suggested for lunch), 2 hours later have an egg/some cottage cheese/yogurt/etc.

Of course, it depends on how long your day is, when you wake up/have breakfast and go to bed, but the schedule is pretty like this.

your BMI is 22, no?

how do you calculate it?

Ok. Without considering the BMI. What is your goal for your weight loss campaign?

Lose weight to get into certain BMI?

Fit into a pair of jeans that you used to wear last year?

Look more fit?

I am asking these, because I want to understand where the issue is, what are you working on.