I wanna look slimy. And suit for my last year dress. Because my waist was around 68cm last year.

Can I take the aspirin during these period?

Ok, Great, you have a certain goal. Did you measure your waist now?

How did the weekend go for you? Did you up the calories?

PS. Answered in your other thread about Aspirin already. I don’t advise mixing these two together.

Hi,
My calorie has already gone up for last 3days, and I lost 1kg yesterday, but today it came back. Now I’m 60kg again. I’m very confused.
My waist is around 75cm now. I hope it can be 68-70cm. Therefore I can suit for my old dresses.
I also have 15days, i hope I can get my goal.
Do you think can I get to my goal in next 3weeks? ( including 1week period)
Can I take this medicine in my period?

Alice, when’s your period? Did you introduce any exercising?

April said:
Alice, when’s your period? Did you introduce any exercising?
HI,
After my period, this medication is useful. It’s amzing situation I lost 1.5kg last 4 days. In my period, I stopped eating this medication for 7days, and then I ate it again, and it’s useful for me now.
I wanna buy 1 more box, can I buy it online?

Oh Alice, congrats on first results! May be you could try to visit that doctor again and explain the situation and get a prescription to buy it in a pharmacy?

Hi everyone!! A bit of background on my weight loss journey!

So not to sound vain... but I’ve always been considered very attractive by all (even at 69kg... I always looked smaller somehow!) However since having a baby, who is now 14 months old, and gaining a whopping 40kg by the end of my pregnancy... my confidence and self esteem took a pretty low blow. I was so used to the stares and looks by ppl on the street. But that is not my main motivator to lose weight. It was just that I noticed how different I felt in my own skin!!

I lost 20kg of fluid weight 2 weeks post partum, and got down to 90kg. I tried everything after that... gym, boot camp, eating less/moving more, Lite n Easy, sleeping more, running on the treadmill... you name it. I tried it!! And only seemed to lose 3kg on my own. Hubby never complained... but I was seriously beginning to struggle with my own appearance.

So that is when I said to myself... stuff this!! And went to the doctor and gave him my sob story... I was obese!! Literally!!

Fast forward two weeks... I have taken the D pill religiously for two weeks straight. No real side effects.. except the first restless night and dry mouth - iiick!! But I am so happy that I was fortunate enough not to experience all the other nasties of it... seeing that I have read so many of others experiences. So I have lost 5kg. This is from me taking it first thing in the morning, having 1-2 small snacks or meals during the day and one proper meal - being either lunch or dinner. Little or no exercise was performed as I’ve been soo busy with work and baby. And not to mention I drink loads of water a day however.

I’ll be happy to get down to 75kg by the end of month 2. But let’s see shall we!!

Hubby has also commented that it looks like I’ve lost weight. Some clothes have started to fit me better too!! Woohoo!! :) my breast tissue changes with being preggo and weight gain has ruined what my breast implants look like too... and I soo can’t wait to lose the weight and get them fixed up!! Bonus incentive ;) Damn getting fat!!!

I would love to see where my D journey takes me. Doc prescribed me 4 months worth!!! He must have felt real sorry for me as he’s seen me at my peak a couple years ago!! Haha... so I’m really excited to see where this takes me!

Watch this space ppl!! ;) xx

Reactions: Gab75
Hello! Welcome to our wonderful Duromine community! How great it is to see another woman taking care of her health and looks. Your doctor is a very understanding person! I am sure that you are aware of the recommended treatment duration of 3 months, but I guess everything will depend on how it goes. Either way, congrats on first results! Very happy for you!

If you truly want to incorporate exercises in your busy days, may be you have some time when you play with your precious child… find some 15-30 minute fitness dance trainings, like Zumba, and dance together. Many kids love such pastime.

All in all, sounds like you’re doing very well, GREAT JOB! Have an amazing weight loss journey and may all your plans become reality

Thanks April!! :)

I am starting to eat a bit more lately, as I’ve noticed that I am getting more lethargic and feeling less energetic. My hubby suggested that it may be that I’m not eating enough. Some days I feel like it’s really hard to eat!! I feel so full and uncomfortable even after eating a little! I’ve never been one to eat a lot anyway. It’s just that I’m the type of person who will merely look at food and gain weight So I’m worried to be eating more and this lose less weight. But I really need the energy! Coz I’m also torn over the fact that if I don’t have enough energy I’d be less active and then won’t get skinny!

Wonder if anyone else is feeling like this out there..??

Also I saw some old friends yesterday who commented on my weight loss. Feeling good about myself. Hooray!!!

Reactions: April
April said:
Hey! How is it going?

Hey there April!

It’s going fine, I guess.. I’m 80kg now. This whole time I haven’t finished my first pack of D yet. The reason being I have started feeling sick in different ways, and to my knowledge believe it is due to the effects of D.

I acknowledge at first I did not suffer any negative symptoms. However about a week or so ago, I was really tired - like stupidly exhausted. I thought it was D, and kind of still think so, and stopped for two days. I got so much more exhausted during those two days and didn’t want to quit cos I wanna lose the weight so bad, so went back on consistently for the rest of the week. Then I started feeling light headed.. and during work hours I simply can’t handle it. I need to feel ‘with it’!! And my chest started hurting... like under my left breast. So I’m slowly cutting down these pills, taking one every couple or few days cos these symptoms are a little too much for me. I had a graduation ceremony for something important yesterday and literally felt like I was going to faint at some point, as the chest pain and anxiety I felt in general yesterday was a little outrageous for me.

I’m not entirely sure what I’m going to do with the remaining repeats. I think that I will continue with it but space out days between taking them. The effects of feeling no hunger linger onto the next day even when I don’t take it.

But on a more positive note, I’ve lost a lot of weight and people have started taking notice. Hubby wants sexy time more often too, and in my mind I put it down to the fact that I obviously look better. He reckons it’s not and even if I was 200kg I’ll still be the same to him - bless his soul lol... but I feel more confident within myself as well.

Hope this helps anyone out there?!

:)

Reactions: April
Oh, I am sorry that Duromine makes you feel unwell. Bravo on finding a solution and keeping strong and committed to your goal. A loss of 8 kilos is great! You don’t have an extreme amount of weight to lose…

I am so happy for your increased confidence and improvement in your relationship, and you have a very nice life partner, I should say. =)) You know, I think that improved sexual relationship comes from 3 elements (at least, for me it was like that): 1. Yes, he does like that you lost weight and look A LOT sexier; 2. Your confidence makes you look sexier and sort of frees your spirit and sexual energy; 3. I bet that you look happier and have a spark in your eyes, which always attracts the opposite sex. =) just my thoughts about this, as I’ve been where you are now. =) The main thing now is not to stop and prove yourself that you can achieve anything, if only you want it really much. =) Cheers

I started my duromine journey on Saturday 14/04/18. I have just finished my second week and the results are as follows..

Starting weight - 97.4kg
Height - 158cm

End of week 1 Weight - 94.8kg
* 2.6kg loss
* Total loss to date 2.6kg

Measurements taken on Monday 23/04/18 (week 2 day 3)
Bust - 106.3cm
Chest - 97.3cm
Hips - 115.3cm
Waist - 98.4cm
Midsection - 117.3cm
Thigh - 71.8cm
(Will retake weekly on Mondays)

End of week 2 Weight - 92kg
* 2.8kg loss
* Total loss to date 5.4kg

Reactions: ASANDAbunce
Updated measurements ..

Bust - 106 (0.3cm loss)
Chest - 92.8 (4.5cm loss)
Hips - 113.6 (1.7cm loss)
Waist - 96.6 (1.8cm loss)
Midsection - 110.7 (6.6cm loss)
Thigh - 72 (0.2cm gain)

Not sure how accurate my measuring skills were because 4.5 & 6.6 cm seems like a huge loss in a week. Also not sure what’s going on with my thighs being bigger this week =\

Did you measure at the same time of day? I would guess bloating for the midsection.

As for the chest not sure- the only thing I can think of is different bra so where you measured was a different spot due to dif bra position.

Plucky said:
Did you measure at the same time of day? I would guess bloating for the midsection.

As for the chest not sure- the only thing I can think of is different bra so where you measured was a different spot due to dif bra position.

Yeah I measured at the same time, maybe like 15 mins out. The first measurements I took I hadn’t eaten or drank anything and the second lot I had had a coffee and water prior so unless the first time I was still bloated from whatever I had for dinner the night before I’m not sure if it would have been bloat. I also had the same bra on as the first time. I may have had the positioning a bit off maybe. I guess the more measurements I take over the next few weeks will give me a better idea of where I am at. I think i’ll be more inclined to believe my measurements when my clothes start to become looser.

Your a few cms shorter than me and we started at the same weight. Your about 2 weeks behind me in taking Duromine. Week 4 I really noticed a dif in my work skirts as they are non stretchy. I found this body scanning app that you can then compare scans from different dates. It’s not going to be super accurate as you adjust the scan lines around your body and quality of phone camera and lighting but I thought it would give me a good visual. Was interesting looking at the shape of my body in 3D model. Can’t wait to do a before/after all the end of 3 months.

Plucky said:
Your a few cms shorter than me and we started at the same weight. Your about 2 weeks behind me in taking Duromine. Week 4 I really noticed a dif in my work skirts as they are non stretchy. I found this body scanning app that you can then compare scans from different dates. It’s not going to be super accurate as you adjust the scan lines around your body and quality of phone camera and lighting but I thought it would give me a good visual. Was interesting looking at the shape of my body in 3D model. Can’t wait to do a before/after all the end of 3 months.

How much had you lost by week 4? Just curious as to when I should roughly expect to notice a change. What’s the app called? Curious to check that out too.