Stennett114 said:
Hi Stacy, yes I was on Duromine. Lost the weight for a while but then gained after I stopped. I’m seeking an Australian seller here. Ni was on 30mg

You can find TOP Proven Seller HERE.
Did you experience any side effects? How much did you lose?
What is your goal for this time?
I am sorry for so many questions; each story is unique. I would be grateful if you could share it with us. Maybe it could help other users.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear! :heart:

StacyB said:
Hey, @BMartin,
Please let me know if you have received the answer from the seller. If not, just let me know the seller's name, and I will check this issue for you.
Hi,
First time buyer so I panicked when I didn’t receive a reply but it’s all been resolved now. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: StacyB
BMartin said:
Hi,
First time buyer so I panicked when I didn’t receive a reply but it’s all been resolved now. Thank you.
Thanks Stacy, all good now

BMartin said:
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback, @BMartin! I'm glad to hear that.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you are worried about anything. We are happy to help you <3

Reactions: Dre
Oranna said:
Hey,
I started Duromine 2 days ago and so far feel great. I've lost 1.2kg and love that I'm not feeling hungry anymore. It's really helpful and makes it way easier to keep on track. Unfortunately I have so much weight to loose (literally a person) so I hope it keeps it up.
Starting weight: 137kg
Current weight: 135.8kg
Goal weight: 60kg
Hey @Oranna, how is it going? How much did you lose at the moment? It's almost two weeks of your journey, yay! :party:
To tell the truth, you are lucky. When I started my Duromine journey, I used to have cravings, especially at night time! It was awful! Duromine started to work after a week or so. But now I am the happiest person, I've managed to lose almost 15 kgs :blush:

Well Ive done it. I have offically cracked a new number on the scale of which I have never been (even when I was pregnant) and I totally disappointed in myself that I let it get this bad. So I am about to start the Duromine journey for the next 12 weeks because I can't live like this anymore. I can put up wiht the side effects and all that if it means it is going to set me on a path towards the weight loss that I need.
Wish me luck

Reactions: Dre and StacyB
jillr1305 said:
Well Ive done it. I have offically cracked a new number on the scale of which I have never been (even when I was pregnant) and I totally disappointed in myself that I let it get this bad. So I am about to start the Duromine journey for the next 12 weeks because I can't live like this anymore. I can put up wiht the side effects and all that if it means it is going to set me on a path towards the weight loss that I need.
Wish me luck
Hello, dear @jillr1305!
Welcome to our friendly Forum :)
I am happy to tell you that not all users experience side effects! Some side effects last for a week or so. If you ever experience any side effects I would suggest you read these THREADS.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask our great community! We all are in the same boat.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear! :heart:

Reactions: Kate
jillr1305 said:
Wish me luck
Hi and welcome dear @jillr1305 !
I see great motivation in your words and a fighter spirit in you. Congratulations on your first step towards the changes in your life! I wish you a successful weight loss journey without side effects, of course, I am sure with this attitude you will reach your goal. And all of us are gonna be here ready to support you if you need us :heart:🤗

Hi all, I'm new here :)

It's very encouraging to find this forum with inspiring stories, good advice, and sense of community.

I'm a 33 year old, 170cm female and, like so many people, I have been overweight from childhood and for most of my adult life. I've had periods in a healthy BMI range (with and without the help of duromine) and periods in the obese BMI range. My ups and downs have always been the result of of diet as exercise beyond walking was never a part of my life. It was when I was at my heaviest that I first used duromine and it helped me go from 89kg to 77kg. I maintained this for a couple of years before another duromine push where I went down to 66kg with the dream goal of 60kg but I never got there. I was able to maintain 67-69kg for a couple of years, then back in overweight BMI at 72kg for another couple of years. One pandemic later + grieving the loss of two loved ones, and I'm back up at 76kg again. The difference this time is that I am actually stronger and healthier than ever before. I have been doing strength training with a PT for over a year and, for the first time ever, I feel proud of my exercise routine. The frustrating this is that I feel so much stronger but I don't look it! I am still carrying weight and my dieting effort to lose it simply hasn't worked like it used to when I was a bit younger. My family has a history of type 2 diabetes, the majority of my weight is on my tummy, so it's important to me that I manage this and my waist measurement (currently 90cm) to help prevent future health issues.

I am recently engaged so it feels like the right time to resume my weight loss journey and restart with duromine again with a goal of 60kg. I am excited to start and would appreciate any advice or threads with people who have had similar yoyo experiences, duromine restarters and/or for those who are looking to lose the last 15kgs 😊

Thank you!

Dear @Hb89 ,
Thank you for sharing your story with us.
You know, what I see is a strong woman who knows what she wants. You have an ace up your sleeve: your experience and your confidence. Understanding the problem is 50% of success. You know WHY you want to lose weight. You also know WHAT to do.
I am sure you will win this battle again!
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear :heart:

StacyB said:
Dear @Hb89 ,
Thank you for sharing your story with us.
You know, what I see is a strong woman who knows what she wants. You have an ace up your sleeve: your experience and your confidence. Understanding the problem is 50% of success. You know WHY you want to lose weight. You also know WHAT to do.
I am sure you will win this battle again!
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear :heart:
Thank you @StacyB for the encouragement and kind words
I really hope this is the time I can meet my dream goal ;)

• Love
Hi guys

My name is Somila Mavumengwana and I go by the name "chubby plum" , I am from South Africa living and working in Durban . Married with 4 kids ( 3 boys and a gir )

I recently just gave birth in January 2022 and I feel like I have never been this big in my whole entire life and its time I change that . I used to be active at one point in my life , gym , clean eating was my lifestyle until 6 yrs ago my husband and I got into an accident and I broke both my tib and fib on my left leg and things changed for the worst . I started being depressed most times and ate so much , everything I stopped eating before the accident I started eating it in anger, for the longest time I couldnt walk so I went from hitting the road and running in the early hours of the morning to sleeping in bed all day feeling helpless ...

Fast foward I recovered and started walking again and tried losing weight but I failed all the time , I couldnt run and still cant run till this day but I brisk walk whenever I feel the urge to run , Im still emotionally eating makes it difficult to lose weight , Ive fallen pregnant twice after the accident and gained even more weight . I dont know what to do anymore. My weight is currently at 146kg from weighing 98kgs before the accident ( 2015).

After having my daughter in 2016 my doctor suggested duromine and priscribed 40mg for 3 months and it worked wonders ! I however became addicted to it I misused it and started getting severe heart pulpatations and loss of breath and had to stop it immidielty , I am now considering going back to using it and I am scared but excited at the same time .

When I was pregnant with my 4th baby last year I had chronic high blood pressure because of my high BMI but it all dissapeared after I had my son this past January , My doctor suggested I go back after him thoroughly checking my high blood pressure first . I have an appointment with him tonight , pray for me you guys so he approves !!!!

Thank you for listening to my story and I hope it also helps someone in the group :)

Hi all
I have just found this forum. I am a 59 117kg female who is frankly worn out trying to lose weight. I was primarily looking for info on Ozempic and its costs and Saxenda and costs. I believe that Ozempic is being restricted. Anyhow looking for advice and motivation hope someone has new wisdom for me as I am out of answers.:relieved:

Mml said:
Hi all
I have just found this forum. I am a 59 117kg female who is frankly worn out trying to lose weight. I was primarily looking for info on Ozempic and its costs and Saxenda and costs. I believe that Ozempic is being restricted. Anyhow looking for advice and motivation hope someone has new wisdom for me as I am out of answers.:relieved:
Hi Mml,

Besides Ozempic, there are many other effective products designed for a fast and effective weight loss.
Please check my thread: https://ngu.team/community/threads/...-metermine-available.16384/page-17#post-49865

Mml said:
Hi all
Hello, dear @Mml! And welcome to our friendly community :innocent:
Each drug (not only weight loss medicine) has risks and adverse reactions. It depends on many factors like your medical conditions, age, weight, etc. But you know, I have never seen an overweight person with super heath o_O Excess weight comes together with high blood pressure, heart issues and many others. I know what I am talking about...
1. All the weight loss drugs like Ozempic, Duromine, Saxenda, Metermine, and Phentermine have almost the same mechanism of action. They suppress your appetite by working in your brain and central nervous system. However, some try one, and if it doesn't work, they find another one more effective.
2. All of them have the same adverse reactions.
3. The other fact is the risks and adverse effects also depend on the dosage: the smaller dose has fewer risks.
4. And the last one: regimen! If you follow the rules, dosing, and do not take more than is advised, you are on the right way.
I would suggest you read the Forum. We have many people here who share their experiences. Or you can find some useful information in the BLOG.
Take care :heart:

Dear @millions27,
Thank you so much for being a part of this Forum.
I am convinced that for a woman who has given birth to 4 babies is nothing impossible!!! I believe you can do it!
I wish you a successful weight loss journey! :party:
Please keep us updated!

StacyB said:
Hello, dear @Mml! And welcome to our friendly community :innocent:
Each drug (not only weight loss medicine) has risks and adverse reactions. It depends on many factors like your medical conditions, age, weight, etc. But you know, I have never seen an overweight person with super heath o_O Excess weight comes together with high blood pressure, heart issues and many others. I know what I am talking about...
1. All the weight loss drugs like Ozempic, Duromine, Saxenda, Metermine, and Phentermine have almost the same mechanism of action. They suppress your appetite by working in your brain and central nervous system. However, some try one, and if it doesn't work, they find another one more effective.
2. All of them have the same adverse reactions.
3. The other fact is the risks and adverse effects also depend on the dosage: the smaller dose has fewer risks.
4. And the last one: regimen! If you follow the rules, dosing, and do not take more than is advised, you are on the right way.
I would suggest you read the Forum. We have many people here who share their experiences. Or you can find some useful information in the BLOG.
Take care :heart:
Thankyou so much for the link.....it's a great place to start my research journey

• Love
Hi everyone, I hope this gets on the Newbie thread x Looking to get some Duromine in Australia please xx

Sigma11 said:
Hi everyone, I hope this gets on the Newbie thread x Looking to get some Duromine in Australia please xx
Hello, dear @Sigma11!
You can find all the proven sellers of the Forum in MarketPlace.

Hi, new here. Looking to get a 5 pack of saxenda. Does anyone know how I can get this please?
Thanks