Day 7

Day 7 was a massive fail lol.
I went for a bush walk instead of the gym and it was an even bigger workout then the gym. So many stairs and I went for about an hour and a half. It felt amazing and I think I'll do that once a week now to have a break from the gym.
However I ate so much food. My day off calorie counting went terribly and by lunch I decided to just eat whatever and get back to it the next day which is what I'm going to do today (day 8).
I'll list what I ate although I'm embarrassed..

Meals
1. Banana and 2 squares milk chocolate
2. 4 squares milk chocolate
3. Chicken and lettuce sandwich on grain bread
4. Turkish delight chocolate and magnum ice cream
5. 1 cookie, twirl chocolate, bag of cheese twisties and to top it all of a bacon and egg with tomato sauce sandwhich...
What a f&%#ing mess lol.

But it's over. I ate terribly and am currently at the gym on the treadmill writing this. Obviously I'm not ready to eat intuitively yet. I'll go back to counting calories which I do enjoy because I like structure. However I'm going to eat more calories (1200) before I wasn't eating enough and restricting carbs which is what I always do and I end up failing and giving up. So now I'm going to get myself a healthy cereal and have it for breakfast and have a balanced dinner. Not just live off shakes all the time. But I'll still have one after a workout for protein and one for lunch if I need. Not one to replace 3 meals because I won't do that when I'm off the duromine.
So let's see how that goes.. It's hard though because I can't cook where I am at the moment as the stove doesn't work and I'm here for another 5 weeks and 2 days so I'll have to find a healthy frozen meal. I'm thinking the Michelle bridges ones?
Any ideas welcome ladies :)

Reactions: Mumo3girls
Sounds like a much better idea.
I often have leftover meats for lunch in a toastie, not much thinking involved or prep.
Any frozen meals will keep your portions small, just check cals and try to stay under 400ish

Reactions: 10kgtolose
So I've had 3 days off duromine and have taken it today. I felt fine off it, abit tired but I've worked everyday and not had sleep as I need to get up early. I didn't eat terribly but I didn't eat that great. But yesterday I told myself I'll eat what I want and get back to it tomorrow. If I just did that one of the days it'd be fine but I did it for two days but ohwell.
I'll weigh myself tomorrow and I know I won't have lost anything but I hope I haven't gained.
I'm busy this morning driving back to where I'm staying for my nursing placement. Then I work this arvo so I'm hoping I'm not too tired to goto the gym to get some cardio in.
I'm not going to eat much today to try make up for the weekend I had. Then will get back to normal tomorrow.
I'm determined to make the most of my last 27 duromine tablets.
When I came home in Friday people asked if I lost weight which was nice. Although it was only a few kilos.

Day 9 (technically 12 but I took 3 days off so just continuing from today)

So like I said, the 3 days before this weren't great and I didn't workout or take duromine.
I took duromine at 6 am and felt sluggish and tired. I fell asleep at 11:30 to 12:30pm and still felt tired. Then dragged myself to work. Was going to workout after work at night but was so tired so just slept.

Meals
Celebrity slim shake
Pepsi Max
Lo carb protein bar (small)
Protein shake

Day 10

Slept from 10:45pm-6:20am. Took my tablet at 6:30.
Woke up feeling abit tired. I weighed myself and weighed 67.3kg :( which means I gained 1.1kg. But I know it's because I had 3 days off and didn't workout for 4 days.
So made sure I had a massive workout today. At first I just went through the motions, then I felt a burst of energy and like I could keep going. But after 95 minutes of cardio I thought I better stop. Think I made up for my days off. And I do a lot of walking at work too so I don't want to crash tonight at work and be tired.

I really battled with myself this morning as I was planning my meals for the day. My thoughts were; do I go low carb? Do I go low calorie? do I do sensible calories for weightloss considering how much exercise I'm doing? Do I just eat what I feel when I'm hungry and not count calories?
There's so many options. So after a lot of thinking I decided to aim for 1350 calories, as it's still low calories and not too restrictive, which is why I always fail because I feel deprived. So I'll see how that goes. Although it's hard when I'm not hungry and I know I need to eat. But I need to break this binge cycle and eat normally, not restrict myself and lose weight quick then balloon back up when I binge. So I don't want to eat any less than 1200 a day when I workout.
Again! Around 11:30 am I felt like I could have a nap. Some laid down for 20 mins then started getting ready for work and felt fine.
Work was good. I wasn't hungry but made sure that I ate.
It's now almost 10pm and hopefully I sleep okay. I feel pretty awake

Meals
9:30am: Nourish Kellogg's cereal with skim milk and a protein shake - 396cal
11:30am: 25g almonds - 159 cal
1pm: Beef and tomato casserole by Michelle bridges - 287 cal
4pm: lo carb protein bar and protein shake - 266 cal
7pm: vegetables with tuna, an apple and a Pepsi Max - 202 cal
= 1301 calories
Water= 4 liters

Workout
25 mins treadmill
5 mins bike
65 mins elliptical
Arm exercises with weights
Calories burnt in workout = 1036

Cmvx said:
Day 9 (technically 12 but I took 3 days off so just continuing from today)

So like I said, the 3 days before this weren't great and I didn't workout or take duromine.
I took duromine at 6 am and felt sluggish and tired. I fell asleep at 11:30 to 12:30pm and still felt tired. Then dragged myself to work. Was going to workout after work at night but was so tired so just slept.

Meals
Celebrity slim shake
Pepsi Max
Protein shake

Day 10

Slept from 10:45pm-6:20am. Took my tablet at 6:30.
Woke up feeling abit tired. I weighed myself and weighed 67.3kg :( which means I gained 1.1kg. But I know it's because I had 3 days off and didn't workout for 4 days.
So made sure I had a massive workout today. At first I just went through the motions, then I felt a burst of energy and like I could keep going. But after 95 minutes of cardio I thought I better stop. Think I made up for my days off. And I do a lot of walking at work too so I don't want to crash tonight at work and be tired.

I really battled with myself this morning as I was planning my meals for the day. My thoughts were; do I go low carb? Do I go low calorie? do I do sensible calories for weightloss considering how much exercise I'm doing? Do I just eat what I feel when I'm hungry and not count calories?
There's so many options. So after a lot of thinking I decided to aim for 1350 calories, as it's still low calories and not too restrictive, which is why I always fail because I feel deprived. So I'll see how that goes. Although it's hard when I'm not hungry and I know I need to eat. But I need to break this binge cycle and eat normally, not restrict myself and lose weight quick then balloon back up when I binge. So I don't want to eat any less than 1200 a day when I workout.
Again! Around 11:30 am I felt like I could have a nap. Some laid down for 20 mins then started getting ready for work and felt fine.
Work was good. I wasn't hungry but made sure that I ate.
It's now almost 10pm and hopefully I sleep okay. I feel pretty awake

Meals
9:30am: Nourish Kellogg's cereal with skim milk and a protein shake - 396cal
11:30am: 25g almonds - 159 cal
4pm: lo carb protein bar and protein shake - 266 cal
7pm: vegetables with tuna, an apple and a Pepsi Max - 202 cal
= 1301 calories
Water= 4 liters

Workout
25 mins treadmill
5 mins bike
65 mins elliptical
Arm exercises with weights
Calories burnt in workout = 1036
Just keep going! You're doing really well and isn't great to see weight coming off! You are getting closer to your goal! I will start again my 2 weeks leftover pills for two weeks I might take it every other day starting Monday I have been putting the weight back on since I stop which will be one week tomorrow

Day 11

I slept 11-6am which is pretty good.
I felt good at the gym but again before starting work I felt like I could have a nap.
I struggled a little to eat everything today. I feel hungry around 11 after working out but at afternoon tea time I'm not hungry but am making sure I eat because I will need to eat like this when I stop Duromine or I'll be starving and want to binge. If I under eat now I'll just put all the weight back on when I stop duromine and feel like crap while taking this drug. Besides the midday nap feeling I feel better after lunch and am good until bedtime when I fall asleep.

Meals
6:30am: Nourish Kellogg's cereal with skim milk - 201 calories
11am: 25g almonds and protein shake - 332 calories
4pm: lo carb protein bar and Atkins shake - 256 cal
7pm: Celebrity slim shake - 227
= 1302calories
Water= 4.2 liters

I've been logging all my food in my fitness pal and aiming for over 110g protein a day (110-135) and under 100g carbs and no more than 40 g fat. Most days I don't come any where near the fat or carb limit but if I was higher than those numbers I'd change my food to make it lower.

I wouldn't usually have all these shakes, but like I've said before I have heaps left. 3 tubs of celebrity slim and about 7 Atkins shakes and a few kilos (yes kilos) of the protein powder. But I would usually have 1 protein shake after my workout. So I know it looks wierd with all these shakes but I'm trying to use them so if they fit in my calories then I'll have them. Although I'd rather other things but I'm trying to save money aswell so may aswell use them.

Workout
15 mins on treadmill
55 mins on elliptical
Leg/butt exercises
Calories burnt in workout = 800 calories

Good job on working out so much, that's awesome! Always better to eat more and burn more than eat less and not burn. Keep up the good work :)

Have you tired the on the menu range from Woolworths ?
I've had weight watchers meals and lean cuisine but find these ones the best and around 500 calorie mark. AND they taste like food lol
Tonight is chicken Kieve ?? That garlic stuff and veges and mashed potatoes I think? You can get chicken schnitzel with chunky wedges and verges there's a big range and they are only $5 on sale this week, I HATE cooking and if I'm not eating crumpets I'll have one of these now as the other "low fat" stuff tastes like kaka and is tiny!
Maybe try one out? Saves having the shakes
Oh you thought you were bad with the choloate on your bush walk day , I ate TWO yesss TWO family blocks of lamington chocolate last weekend and omggg did I feel bad but I lost 200grams bahaaaaa maybe cause Sunday I was still so guilty of Friday and Saturday night
You are so good with your exercise!! I still haven't found my mojo for that yet !! Sad Thing is I have a gym in my garage!! I'm just lazy!

Good luck xxxx

Vix said:
Have you tired the on the menu range from Woolworths ?
I've had weight watchers meals and lean cuisine but find these ones the best and around 500 calorie mark. AND they taste like food lol
Tonight is chicken Kieve ?? That garlic stuff and veges and mashed potatoes I think? You can get chicken schnitzel with chunky wedges and verges there's a big range and they are only $5 on sale this week, I HATE cooking and if I'm not eating crumpets I'll have one of these now as the other "low fat" stuff tastes like kaka and is tiny!
Maybe try one out? Saves having the shakes
Oh you thought you were bad with the choloate on your bush walk day , I ate TWO yesss TWO family blocks of lamington chocolate last weekend and omggg did I feel bad but I lost 200grams bahaaaaa maybe cause Sunday I was still so guilty of Friday and Saturday night
You are so good with your exercise!! I still haven't found my mojo for that yet !! Sad Thing is I have a gym in my garage!! I'm just lazy!

Good luck xxxx

I haven't seen those meals but I'll have a look :) on the weight watchers meals they have sometimes upto 50g carbs which is too much for one meal. I may aswell have a Big Mac lol. But I'll check those out next week :) and two FAMILY blocks? Damn girl. I've had some shockers in the past though similar to that. I was like a shark with blood, I just wanted more! Lol.
I have a gym at home too and didn't use it much. But I'm staying away from home for 6 weeks because I'm a nursing student on Prac and it's far from home so that's why I've been good working out. Because I'm on arvo shift so I just wake up, workout and then I work in the arvo so I'm trying to use this time wisely until I go back home. Otherwise I'd be bored and just drive back and forth to Maccas and the confectionary aisle. Xx

Day 12

I slept 11-6:30am. I think I can safely say after almost 2 weeks on duro that sleep isn't an issue. Haven't even had a dry mouth, but able to scull liters of water when before duromine I wouldn't be able to do that.
Didn't have much motivation to workout today but pushed through anyways and just got it done.
I felt good during the day, not bursting with energy, just felt normal.
I really hope the duromine is working, or doing something to help with weightloss. Because I don't feel any effects at all from it. But I'm just going to keep at it and keep trying my hardest.
Tomorrow's Friday which means weigh day for me.
I really hope I have a good result. I've worked hard this week but after my gain over the weekend I'll be really happy to be 66.0kg. But regardless of the weight I feel good. I even noticed a little tone in my arms :) but still lots of work to do.

Meals
Breakfast: protein shake - 182
Snack: protein bar - 320 (heaps of protein in this one which is why it's high calorie)
Lunch: asian style chicken and vegetables and Pepsi Max - 292
Snack: lo carb protein bar and 15g almonds - 197
Dinner: tuna sandwhich with 8g nuttelex lite butter - 381
= 1373
Water: 5 liters

I found this bread yesterday by 'Helga's' and it's called 'lower carb bread'. Usually I have rye but this one has 19g of carbs per serving (2 slices). So I'll see how that goes. Hope it works well with me because I looked forward to it for dinner and bloody enjoyed it! Felt like a treat.
Trying my best not to be scared of calories so I don't slow down my metabolism like I have before by only consuming 1000 calories

Workout
60 mins Elliptical
25 mins Treadmill
50 sit-ups
Bicep curls and shoulder side raises
= 750 calories burnt in workout

Day 13 - weigh day today

Friday today which means tomorrow and Sunday I'll be off the duromine. So I hope I do better than I did last weekend. Although I just realized in due for my monthlies on Monday :/ I usually get cravings before them so I hope the weekend is okay.
I weighed myself this morning and was 65.9kg
Which from last week is a loss of 0.3kg. But if I go off my weigh in from Monday morning (where I gained from eating bad on the weekend) it's a loss of 1.4kg. So I'm happy with it. It could have been much better but that's the price I pay. And I hope I don't have another one. I've told myself if I really want a treat I'll have a small portion and work it into my calorie and macro count using my fitness pal (to make sure I don't go over my carbs/fats)
In my workout I felt pretty average. Just went through the paces on the elliptical but still just got it done. At first I told myself I'd do 3 lots of 10 minutes (30mins) then just kept going and looked at my phone which kept me occupied then stopped at 50 minutes. I then had a busy day before work packing to go home for the weekend. I was pretty hungry all morning and felt the urge to eat badly but just stuck to my meal plan. I knew I had a nice lunch and dinner to look forward to so just kept going.
Abit nervous about the weekend as I'll be out of routine so I just need to make smart choices and have shakes if I'm left with only bad options.

Meals
Breakfast: 'Nourish' Kellogg's cereal with 120ml skim milk - 192 cal
Snack: protein shake - 219 cal
Lunch: chicken pesto pasta by Michelle bridges - 386
Snack: 20g almonds and half serving of protein shake - 211 cal
Dinner: tuna sandwhich - 300
Calories: 1308
Water: 4 liters

Workout
50 mins on the elliptical
50 squats
Calories burnt in workout: 440 calories

SW: 70kg
GW1: 65
GW2: 62
GW3: 59.5kg
Current weight: 65.9
Loss of 4.1kg

So on the weekend I went crazy. I thought I was having no effects from duromine but I went ballistic at my boyfriend. I'm not an angry person. I'm so calm and some people even call me a pushover because I'm so kind and forgiving. On the weekend my boyfriend went out with his friends because I wouldn't be home til late. Usually I'd suggest he go out because there's no point waiting up until 11 for me to get back from work. He may aswell do something. But I went crazy at him, yelling like a psychopath and stormed off and went home.

I have no idea why I did that or I couldn't stop myself. And I cried at the drop of a hat. The next day I was telling him a funny story and started crying.. For no reason.
I feel better now and took a few days off duromine and have taken it this morning.
I've been doing some research and have decided to count macros and limit myself to 30 mins cardio a day.
I'm close to my goal weight and not obese so will take the tablet every second day or when I feel like it (every day if I feel like it)
I've battled wth restricting myself and eating too little and then binging, which has led me to lose both fat and muscle.
I tried counting macros last year for a few months and saw great consistent results. It was slow but lasted longer and built muscle. I wish I stuck to it but I'm going to try to this time.

I'm using myfitnesspal and will have 1560 calories a day with 156 carbs, 140 protein and 44g fat a day.
Seeing that many carbs scares me and I'm struggling to make options to fit it but I'm going to use fruits veggies and whole foods to make them up.
I'll write a post every few days on my progress as I've been a little too obsessed with blogging daily, restricting myself and burning 4 times then I'm consuming. I've either taken a day off the gym or gone to the gym and worked out ridiculously hard. So I'm going to try a balanced approach. Even just doing 30 mins cardio scares me because I'm used to doing over an hour. But I'm adding in weights and going to stick to this for a few months and see what happens.

So that's my plan, I'll keep use updated :)

Reactions: Kate and Mumo3girls
Wednesday - day 15 (not counting the other days as I didn't take duro and didn't eat well)

Had a good day. Felt good in my workout and not tired at all in the day and slept like a baby at night. No mood swings. But feeling bloated which is probably from the weekend and not drinking much water.

Meals
1. Protein shake
2. Oats with banana and 100ml skim milk
3. Beef & tomato casserole with brown rice
4. Vita wheats and 1 wedge of laughing cow cheese
5. Tuna on low carb bread
6. Protein shake
= 1557 cal macros: 134 protein 149 carbs and 40 fat

I struggled eating lunch but just ate because I know when I restrict myself for a few days because 1. I'm not hungry and 2. I'm trying to lose weight quickly, after those few days I eat really bad and a lot of it because my body is starving. Also I don't want my body to hold onto fat to store it if I'm starving it.

Workout
3 x 15 bicep curls 5kg each arm
4 x 12 side arm raises 3kg each arm
3 x 12 tricep raises 3 kg each arm
3 x 10 over head raises 5kg each arm
3 x 12 tricep back pulls 3 kg each arm
3 x 12 chicken wings with 5kg each arm
30 mins elliptical
Calories burnt in workout: 400 calories

Thursday - day 16

Woke up feeling good this morning. Took my tablet at 7.
I know I previously said I'm only doing 30 mins cardio a day but today I just had so much energy. On the elliptical I just was looking at my phone on social media and checking my emails and before I knew it I was at 70 minutes. I freaked out lol. Time went so fast and I was doing a high level too. Level 15 and usually I'll go to 15 for 10 minutes max then just plot along on level 10. And I ended up doing 95 minutes... But I feel good and figure if I have the energy I may aswell use it. I did feel sleepy in the arvo again which I'm putting down to burning so many calories early in the day. But the tiredness always passes.

It's so hard that there's so many different theories on working out and diets I just don't know what one to follow! I've been told to only do 30 mins cardio a day or I'll lose muscle and the weight won't stay off. And I understand that theory but I'm just going to do what I feel is right. I don't see a problem in an hour cardio if I'm enjoying it and have the time. It would be different if I hated every second lol. But I'll stick to the macros and not freak out if I don't reach them everyday. And do weights and whatever cardio I feel like on the day.

I had a headache for hours this afternoon which has never happened. I've drank 4 liters of water today so I know it's not dehydration.

I don't want to weigh myself tomorrow as I'm so bloated and know I won't have lost because I binged again on the weekend but I'm going to face the truth and that's also why I'm choosing macros so if I want a treat I can put it in myfitnesspal and if it fits I can have a small amount instead of 2 blocks of chocolate. Also I haven't done a poo for 4 days!!! I'm drinking tons of water. So I'm sure if I don't go that'll affect my weightloss too. Usually I go everyday. AND also I have my period. All the odds are against me lol.

Meals
1. Protein shake and banana
2. Oats and strawberries and protein shake (I poured the shake on the oats and cooked them instead of milk - it was yum!)
3. Tuna, vegetables and brown rice
4. Vita wheats and laughing cow cheese wedge
5. Asian style chicken and vegetables + fun size twirl chocolate (I felt naughty but enjoyed it. It's nice to feel some control and know I'm not going over my calories)
= 1459 calories macros: 135 protein, 150 carbs and 30 fat

I didn't finish my dinner as I was stuffed!

Workout
3 x 15 squats
3 x 15 stiff leg deadlifts
2 x 20 donkey kicks
2 x 10 split squats using chair
3 x 15 squats with 5kg dumbbell
95 mins cardio
Calories burnt in workout: 1150 cals

Reactions: Kate
Friday - day 17 & weigh day

I weighed myself this morning and am 66.3kg. Which is a gain of 0.4kg. But I'm not phased by it. Today is day 5 of me not doing a poo when I usually go everyday. I also have my period. And I feel very bloated because of this so I'm sure that's why I've gained (that and my binge on the W/E)
I have been awake since 3:30am. Couldn't really sleep although I felt tired but I felt fine in the day.
I only managed to get a small arm weights workout in because I worked morning shift today and had to drive home which takes a few hours so don't want to workout when I get home at night because I'll be with my family and bf. Morning shift is very busy though so I know I burnt more then enough cals.

Wishing myself luck on the weekend as I haven't gone one weekend without effing up my diet. So I hope I have some self control as I won't be on duromine. Really wanting to get to 65.5 by next weigh in. I haven't weighed that in over a year!

Meals
1. Oats and strawberries with protein shake used as the milk
2. Lo carb protein bar and banana
3. Tuna sandwhich and Atkins bar
4. Fun size twirl
5. Protein shake and vegetables
= 1443 calories and macros: 135 protein, 100 carbs and 40 fat.

I'm struggling to get carbs in and don't want to eat for the sake of reaching the macros. I didn't have many veggies though so that could be why. Hoping this whole macro thing works because I'm loving being able to fit a small choccy in here and there. Just having the option there really helps with my self control.

SW: 70kg
CW: 66.3kg
GW: 59.9kg

Reactions: Kate
So after 3 days off duro I took it this morning. I usually wake up early and get up after checking my phone. But today I layed in bed for 2 hour and just couldn't get up.
I skipped the gym as I had zero motivation and went for a walk for an hour outside which was still good. And did a few arm exercises. I ate really low calorie today as I relaxed a little too much on Sunday. Still having trouble with my bowels but I'm working on it and hopefully getting back into routine will help. I didn't feel that hungry today but at times felt starving but once I ate a little I felt okay.
Just finished my last meal for the day and about to go back to work. I feel like I could go to sleep and it's before 7pm. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow.

Meals today
Protein shake
Boiled egg
Baby spinach salad with veggies and some apple in it
Almonds
Protein shake and steamed vegetables
Water 2.5 liters

Woke up at 3:30 but got back to sleep til 6:30 and still felt really tired. But got up anyway and ate breakky and took my tablet. I felt okay working out. Not beaming with energy but just got through it. I felt abit hungry at times but not like an urge to eat like I usually would. Except around dinner I felt like I could eat more (wanting bad food) but didn't. I wasn't exactly thirsty but made an effort to drink lots and could scull a whole bottle with no problem. Felt tired most of the day.

I'm a little disappointed on my binging again on the weekend, I really thought the whole macros thing would help me. But it didn't and I felt like I was eating just for the sake of it a lot and struggle to fit everything in. So I'm just trying to eat mostly healthy and writing it in my journal. I still add up the calories but don't really mind what they are. For now they've been low as I'm not that hungry in the day, which I think is from my binging episodes on the weekend. But at night I find I get abit more hungry.

I haven't gone ONE weekend without binging so I hope I stick to it. It's frustrating when I go so well then ruin it all by eating terribly and I end up at square one.
So just like the last 2 weeks I'm not expecting a loss but to maintain would be fine. I know if I actually stick to it and don't ruin it on Saturday to Monday that I'll see results. You'd think by now I would had learnt but I know some of you can understand how I'm feeling and how annoying it is. Why does chocolate and fast food have to taste so good that we just can't stop when we start?

Meals
Oats + 100g strawberries
Protein shake + boiled egg
Baby spinach salad with vegetables and 30g almonds
Protein shake + Pepsi Max
Water 3.5 liters

Workout
1 hour and 15 mins on elliptical - burnt 830 calories according to machine
3 x 15 squats with 8kg
50 lunges
15 stiff deadlifts 15kg
3 x 15 20kg stiff deadlifts
2 x 15 donkey kicks (each leg)

Don't be so hard on yourself, skimming through your journal you should be really proud of what you have achieved, you are really focused, gees I'm just happy I haven't eaten any junk food for 8 days, if I was doing what Ure doing I would be static with myself, everyone is different in there journey, but I can see you will get there

Mandyv said:
Don't be so hard on yourself, skimming through your journal you should be really proud of what you have achieved, you are really focused, gees I'm just happy I haven't eaten any junk food for 8 days, if I was doing what Ure doing I would be static with myself, everyone is different in there journey, but I can see you will get there

Thankyou :) it's just hard when I work so hard then ruin it by eating terrible. But hopefully I don't give in so much again.

Reactions: Mandyv
Had a terrible sleep again. And when I got up my legs, bum and whole back were aching. Which is from working out yesterday. But usually my muscles never ache, because I stretch so I have no idea why I'm so sore.
Dragged myself to the gym again and pushed through my workout even though I didn't want to.
Felt abit tired in the day as usual.

I only have 15 tablets left so I hope I make the most of them. My doctor prescribed me one month not because I'm obese (BMI was still overweight) but because I struggle severely wth binging and he wanted this to help my appetite. So I want to be able to conquer it so I hope I stay strong.

And thankyou ladies for not judging me because I know some people that are over 100kg get angry when someone under 80-70kg has duromine because they 'don't need it' but mines for appetite and binge control, not rapid weight loss. And I won't have anymore after the 1packet (month).

Still having some constipation so hope that doesn't affect my weigh in tomorrow :( it's been a few days and I've been drinking lots and taking coloxyl + senna tablets

Meals
2 slices lean cut bacon and small banana
Protein shake and boiled egg
Baby spinach salad with vegetables and Atkins bar
Lo carb protein bar
Protein shake and Pepsi Max
Water: 4.2 Liters

Workout
75 mins elliptical
Arm workouts with dumbbells
According to elliptical machine I burnt 730 cals - I didn't work as hard as I did yesterday

Reactions: Mandyv